Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
cool
biglanky14
If you watch A Christmas Story on December 24th nonstop like I do, you know that the holidays are a perfect time to receive pink bunny pajamas, fragile electric legs, and Red Rider BB Guns. But they're also a great time to reach out and give a helping hand to someone that needs it.

On Thursday, December 17th, a bunch of us from headquarters will head down to The Family Giving Tree, an organization near and dear to our hearts that provides holiday gifts to underprivileged children. We're volunteering for a few hours to sort and wrap gifts, move boxes, and generally do whatever they need us to do. We don't know if we'll be able to tape it, but we'll definitely at least post pictures here in the thread.

That got us thinking - Gaians at their core are caring, compassionate people. We see it on the forums every day. So we wanted to encourage and celebrate anyone who's either doing, or has already done, something to help out their community this holiday season, and came up with this "Gaia Doin' Good" event/theme/thingy.

If you're doing any volunteering, helping out, or general do-goodery this month, we want you to do a few things:

1) Take pictures if you can
2) post them to the thread with a description of the event and what you're doing
3) send us an email to membertalk@gaiaonline.com with the URL to your post (click on the little yellow icon right by the word "posted" on the right to get the specific URL).

While pictures are great, it's ok if you can't take them - just give us a description of what you did, post it, and send it over as described above.

We'll take all the pictures and descriptions and move them to the front of this thread to show off the power of Gaia Doin' Good. We'll even pick a lucky few at random to receive a gold reward (with a bonus amount if you can work in a Gaia logo in the picture - that's not photoshopped, of course).

We can't wait to see some of these!

1,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
biglanky14
If you watch A Christmas Story on December 24th nonstop like I do, you know that the holidays are a perfect time to receive pink bunny pajamas, fragile electric legs, and Red Rider BB Guns. But they're also a great time to reach out and give a helping hand to someone that needs it.

On Thursday, December 17th, a bunch of us from headquarters will head down to The Family Giving Tree, an organization near and dear to our hearts that provides holiday gifts to underprivileged children. We're volunteering for a few hours to sort and wrap gifts, move boxes, and generally do whatever they need us to do. We don't know if we'll be able to tape it, but we'll definitely at least post pictures here in the thread.

That got us thinking - Gaians at their core are caring, compassionate people. We see it on the forums every day. So we wanted to encourage and celebrate anyone who's either doing, or has already done, something to help out their community this holiday season, and came up with this "Gaia Doin' Good" event/theme/thingy.

If you're doing any volunteering, helping out, or general do-goodery this month, we want you to do a few things:

2) post them to the thread with a description of the event and what you're doing
3) send us an email to membertalk@gaiaonline.com with the URL to your post (click on the little yellow icon right by the word "posted" on the right to get the specific URL).

While pictures are great, it's ok if you can't take them - just give us a description of what you did, post it, and send it over as described above.

We'll take all the pictures and descriptions and move them to the front of this thread to show off the power of Gaia Doin' Good. We'll even pick a lucky few at random to receive a gold reward (with a bonus amount if you can work in a Gaia logo in the picture - that's not photoshopped, of course).

Generous Gaian

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
took up a collection for my friend, because her apartment burned down (her and like 7 others) she then took up a collection of clothes on her own
mrgreen jftmg mrgreen

5,900 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
meh hoilday cheer huh ? well ill try cant do much tho but ill try

Big Fatcat

I spent ALL my money ... I mean ALL OF IT!!!!!! Totally Bankrupt on buying presents

gonk
I'm so confuse crying

Distinct Vampire

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Team Edward 100
we can help peple with our holiday spirit and our heart we can help the poor and most the people that have betrayed by the enemies so whos with me biggrin

1,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Ello~ biggrin

Angelic Star

21,115 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Canny Agent 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
goodogatomrocket
cool
biglanky14

heart heart heart
If anyone wants to help me... pls, buy my cory brothers shirt.... pls...
I need to buy a fallen wish or an inari's beads, or even the noel thing... pls???
Coz' my girlfriend wants that for christmas...
tnx... luv ya all!!!
heart heart heart

8,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
rofl Just wanted to wish u all a Happy & Safe holiday Season!!!!!!! rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash