Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star-Crossed Saint

14,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Cleric 100
I've never looked at Twitter before, honestly. .__. It'd never stay in my mind to keep checking either. Maybe I'll try to remember to take a look, though. xD

Of course, Gaia takes up almost all my attention. ;D
Twitter is dumb. ninja
Twitter is ridiculous. I find it laughable that people actually think anyone cares what they did with their day. And it's even more pathetic because some people do care. gonk Sad.
Yeah, I use Twitter too much so why not. Though I don't really like any other social sites.

7,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
I'm surprised how many people think Twitter is stupid or just a social networking site. You're proposing using it for something useful, but people still think it's for telling people you're putting on socks.

I personally don't have an account, but I think it would be really good if Gaia did updates on Twitter. It's API makes it so it would be relatively easy to embed updates in the website, too.

Dapper Gawker

i dont think gaia should use twitter. twitter is a lame excuse to sit on ur butt for 15 more minutes idiotically

Aged Survivor

I don't really have a Twitter account so yeah, I don't follow at all.
no.... rolleyes rolleyes
hellz no.....

9,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
I try to avoid Twitter but I am a Facebook junkie.

For some reason, though, people follow me. I think I've posted 3 times in a year. confused

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
I follow Twitter when I think about it xD I update it more for a character of mine rather than my personal account but I'm following you anyway xD
What is Twitter and what do you do on that site? confused

Tipsy Bard

I do use Twitter and I'm currently following @Fin101, @gaia_devs, and now you, @GaiaBiglanky14. I dunno...I was pretty skeptical of the site at first, sure I'd never really pick up on the whole tweeting craze, but I've found it's interesting to see what's going on with people and businesses from day to day. It's a fun way to keep in touch with friends too, although I generally prefer Facebook, LiveJournal and Gaia for that.
The way you guys are doing it now, just isn't right.
A lot of people on Gaia, do not have Twitter; have no idea what it is, or don't want to use it.

So figure out a way to get the Twitter thing onto Gaia. Cause some people (such as myself) hardly go offsite (Gaiaonline) to check something that should be on the site.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff