Welcome to Gaia! ::

nuGen Staff Citizen

9,825 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
I personally don't use it as much as I used to.

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I find the whole idea of Twitter maddeningly stupid and irritating, so I don't use it. Facebook is the only social network site that's bearable to me.

I suppose I wouldn't mind if there was Gaia Twitter feed, as long as it didn't interfere with updates on this site. 3nodding
my mom has a twitter ....=P there is a lot of stars who like that website !!!!=D
▌■I don´t really use Twitter, you guys should add yours =D■▐
User Image

"I follow Sam and Max and Telltale and TV Tropes and Kingdom of Loathing and you guys and GoNintendo and GPX Plus and a roleplaying site.

...But, I don't check it often."

Hilarious Millionaire

9,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Yeah I just joined up last week.... it's ok I guess.

Celestial Elder

User Image As much as I would like to follow what is going on at/with Gaia and its peeps, I don't think I'll ever be using Twitter and don't understand why people would want to broadcast all their personal business. I have enough problems with internet stalkers... Social networking sites are becoming overwhelmingly frustrating to use. Gaia is really the only social site I like to "hang out" on and I'm trying to do all my other networking on a more professional level. neutral

O.G. Noob

I follow some people on twitter, I just keep forgetting to tweet anything every so often.
I'm only following (from Gaia) Fin right now, who is also following me. surprised

Angelic Blob

I can't even figure out how that thing works.

If the Gaia Staff is using Twitter.
Then have some kind of page that will do a direct image update of Twitter on Gaia. Perhaps put it in the Announcements page, or link it to OMGaia.

Like the "My Status" thing on My Gaia.

Homucifer's Significant Otter

Sugary Bear

29,475 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image

heart
I've had twitter for over a year Dx
but i hardly check up on it.
it's pretty irritating.
i joined... 14 months ago. 108 updates since then. rofl

No I don't use Twitter.

If I use anything for checking up updates and all, are RSS Feeds on my browser : <

Benevolent Lunatic

i do not have an account on twitter. i didnt learn about it till i saw it on the news
i dont use anything like twitter.
i play mostly gaia, and drawing games, when im bored go to addictinggames and bored.com.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff