Welcome to Gaia! ::

twittery biggrin
...................................it's fun in here.......twitter 4laugh
i have twitter i see u but i dont follow u
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes hahhahahahhahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Greedy Fatcat

Kill_That_Unicorn
i have a twitter, but i don't use it. all u do is follow people and update your status constantly.
booooriiinnnggg
myspace and gaia r way better ;D

That's what I was gonna say. Just subtract the Myspace part. I don't use my MySpace because I'm just weird like that.

Man-Hungry Loverboy

17,625 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Object of Affection 150
I do use twitter. I only really use it to follow certain celebs and companies and such though. Um. I do follow some of the people that follow me too though lol. Um if you want you can go follow me @ rawrtroy
I try and update as much as possible and usually the stuff I put on my updates are hell random and up to date with what Im doin at that moment lol. Not really all that exciting to be honest. Um but I would heart some new followers.... Sooooooo follow me :3 @ rawrtroy

heart rawrtroy heart
Follow
whee

Tipsy Star

7,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I has a Twitter account. i have one i keep to myself and have no one but me looking at.

and my empty gaia one i just made lmao

twitter.com/gaiamaniasane

anyone is free to fallow!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out