Welcome to Gaia! ::

never really used twitter. whats the point of it. i mean whats the appeal?

Mueth's Partner

Unholy Harvester

XD one or two people is oky but id this people make a lot of post in one hour I stop to follow, is so annoying for me to read stupids things every 5 minuets
biglanky14
Hey everyone,

Just wondering how many of you regularly use Twitter to follow people? I have my own account at GaiaBiglanky14 that I use to put out Gaia news occasionally, but if there are a lot of people who'd like to get alerted that way to new/cool stuff going on (in addition to normal site announcements, posts in OMGaia, etc.) then I'll start using it more. If you've avoided all media lately and don't know what Twitter is, check out their site at www.twitter.com - you can use it to get all sorts of updates, including alerts sent right to your phone if you want.

Just sign up to follow me over there, and we'll go from there!
XD one ot two peolpe make alot of post cool
biglanky14
Hey everyone,

Just wondering how many of you regularly use Twitter to follow people? I have my own account at GaiaBiglanky14 that I use to put out Gaia news occasionally, but if there are a lot of people who'd like to get alerted that way to new/cool stuff going on (in addition to normal site announcements, posts in OMGaia, etc.) then I'll start using it more. If you've avoided all media lately and don't know what Twitter is, check out their site at www.twitter.com - you can use it to get all sorts of updates, including alerts sent right to your phone if you want.

Just sign up to follow me over there, and we'll go from there!

Dangerous Healer

15,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I just got a Twitter account last night ... had been thinking about it awhile to follow the Gaia devs and the artists of some of the webcomics I read regularly. My new freelance employer doing updates via tweets was what made me finally break down and do it.

I totally just added you to my follow list. XD

Dangerous Elder

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
i really don't use Twitter cuz it's not that fun,lol but myspace yea i use and Gaia!!!

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
i don't get on twitter
i kind of feel lazy to make an account... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers