Welcome to Gaia! ::

aKeychain
Bleh.

I don't like contests on gaia period, they arn't exactly even by any means.
The odds are out of whack and for once i'd like a gaia made contest where more then 100 people win.
That's just my view. Then again i'm one of those random people who believe that contests should give a prize to all that take part, not just a selected few.
That would be all.
I agree with u :sweat:

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
eaTaiaG
From the Gaia Online Blog.

So who are the winners of the "voicemail contest?"
Phew! We’ve finally chosen the winning voicemails and boy are our ears tired! smile We originally planned on having a total of 10 winners (1 grand prize and 9 runner-ups), but because the voicemails were so good, it was super hard to narrow it down to just 10. So we picked 19! (click here for the full story)

Please comment on the voicemail recordings and contest below...

whats a voicemail contest? xD
eaTaiaG

Phew! We’ve finally chosen the winning voicemails and boy are our ears tired! smile We originally planned on having a total of 10 winners (1 grand prize and 9 runner-ups), but because the voicemails were so good, it was super hard to narrow it down to just 10. So we picked 19! (click here for the full story)

Miss Jess15
aKeychain
Bleh.

The odds are out of whack and for once i'd like a gaia made contest where more then 100 people win.
That's just my view. Then again i'm one of those random people who believe that contests should give a prize to all that take part, not just a selected few.
That would be all.
Macy1121
Miss Jess15
aKeychain
Bleh.

That would be all.
x-OhhSara
eaTaiaG

whats a voicemail contest? xD
hahaha heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas