Welcome to Gaia! ::

It makes me sad how outnumbered the guys were. I wish I could say men, but it seemed there were only boys. I wish I would have known to write down something that seems not so genuine and going for a cheap laugh. I will admit that not every one was bad. Sadly, I would have liked a little more acting. Maybe one of them could have hired that NPC Tom Cruise lookalike to do the voice work. That would have sold it to me. I would have paid the prizes out myself. Hell I'd give seconds.

Bottom line:
GAIA- quit reminding us that there are so many of the stereotypical gaianauts out there and show us the ones that actually make us individuals feel like more than nonconformists.

And this venting for no particular reason is the reason that I still come back to gaia. My name is Carrington.

P.S. Gib meh ahl ur Goald cause i wil du n-e-ting 4 fwee imaginary currency.
(please insert major doses of sarcasm above. Take twice daily)

8,250 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Lol - all parents want to take over Jupiter! I love it

5,500 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
Moon_Nozomi
I enjoyed listening to the 60 year old womans part.
The rest of the comments are a bit too immature xp
And they all sound like 14/15 year old girls >>;

Gaia needs more DRAWING contets =P
That is all

drawing contests, way more worth my time lol xD, I had forgotten I participated in this contest o.o
Hey! That one chick rapped! mrgreen
I thought the 54 or 52 year old woman part was very entertaining, but I also liked the last person's song. They all sounded great! And the one who talked about what gaia was made of... what was it? bee throw up. xD
Congrats winners!!! (:

2,650 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
gaiaonline rules

Beloved Prophet

11,200 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I was disappointed in the outcome, I myself left a voicemail and in my opinion, it was much better than a lot of the ones I just heard. I thought gaia was looking for something a little more sophisticated. However, I did like the songs, I thought they were very interesting.

Greedy Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Aerokotsu_Shikkoku
Anchor

Thank you Aero!

I didn't even know this was up here...Never thought I would have haters either!

First off, if you didn't leave a voicemail......shut up! Plain and simple, I would more take criticism from people who participated than the bitter and stuck up people who seem to inhabit Gaia.

Secondly, Gaia is a place for fun. The voicemail comments were made by people who know how to have fun on Gaia and are not (from what I see from the comments) these stuck up serious types. Learn how to have fun and spread your damn entertainment wings. I honestly feel sorry for the ones who actually TRIED! I certainly didn't I just called and said what I felt! And don't be a sore loser!

Lastly, Thank you people who like my comment I appreciate it very much!

6,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
well.........................i think that the people should post those winners cuz i can tell u that my friends and i havent heard any of the winners so u guys should do something about this situatin i think that the winners could be smart and attractive people out there in gaia.....................................wat else should i say?.........................o ya....................plz post
yay lol razz

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
hotgirl2k11
well.........................i think that the people should post those winners cuz i can tell u that my friends and i havent heard any of the winners so u guys should do something about this situatin i think that the winners could be smart and attractive people out there in gaia.....................................wat else should i say?.........................o ya....................plz post

I was one of the winners. I was told my voice mail was pretty funny. I'm told I'm pretty smart. As for looks, I'm not unbelievably hot, but I've impressed a few girls.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff