Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matsu-fukutaichou
xXWarrior Cat_Time LordXx
Matsu-fukutaichou
I think that this contest wasn't very... good, I suppose.
They could have picked better winners though, and I'm not just saying this because I'm mad about not winning. Since, I didn't even enter.
Almost ALL of the ones we were able to listen to sounded totally fake. I'm not saying that what they said weren't real it was the way the said it. Almost all of them sounded as though they were read instead of straight forward and saying what they honestly thought about Gaia. Instead they wrote it down, then read it.
So it all seemed fake. Expect the rap at the end, that actually was pretty cool.

You sound quite judgmental for someone who didn't even enter. The chance of having your voice broadcasted to the ears of MILLIONS of poeple can make you nervous. Even if that chance is small. I didn't even think that I would get anywhere near CONSIDERATION of even being a runner up, and yet, I was still nervous as hell on the phone. And you know, that small chance happened to me, I was a runner up, and received 50k, and many people heard my voice, so I was right to be nervous. That small chance happened, you never know what will be the outcome of your actions. I think some of the people in this forum should really lighten up about everyone sounding fake, it wasn't fake, it was nervousness.

How do you know if you were one of the ones as to whom I was referring to? Perhaps you were one of the ones who didn't sound fake. As I said, Almost all of them sounded as though they were read instead of straight forward and saying what they honestly thought about Gaia. Note the almost. If you didn't want someone to criticize you then you shouldn't be on this form. I'm just giving you a fair warning about the fact that people are going to be criticizing.

That's the whole reason I'm on this form at all, because I'm not going to let people start to get rude when the people who had won this contest tried very hard, and saying that they all sound fake was a mean thing to say. You specifically noted at the end of your post that the only one you thought was 'pretty cool' was the rap. And even if you weren't referring to me, it's just as bad to say it about anyone else.

Dapper Prophet

9,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
Awesome Funny Bits :'D
The Grunny One eek lol
And Wait! GAIA CAT?!
Butt Surgery lol
Rinkimekuta and Astrenose LOL
Dogs Addicted To Gaia
IT'S GOT EVERYTHING IN THAT VIDEO

Eloquent Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
It was alright, I found it a little boring but it's still nice to actually hear what some people think of Gaia. (Or at least hear all the positive feedback about Gaia)

Space Traveler

12,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Gaia is serious business.
I'm actually pretty surprised that I was a runner up.
I did write down what I was going to say, but only because I didn't want to go over the time limit or say "um" a million times.
I think this contest was a "what the hell, let's do this" sort of thing. Maybe that was a part of what made it fun.

Tipsy Genius

They all sounded boring.
And most of them said the same s**t.
js
lol

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Ma g l i r i s
They all sounded boring.
js
lol

you really missed the point then. i said gaia is my internet boyfriend. rolleyes

Supreme Demigod

16,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Full closet 200
very cool, I listened the video razz congratulations winners. 3nodding

Hygienic Member

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Gaian 50
Awww the voicemails are really cute 3nodding

Moonlight Loiterer

Haha some of those were really amusing and nice - but others I just thought "Really? I bet that's what every other person said in their messages."

I do also think that the prizes should have been higher and stuff - hopefully next time they will be.

Oni Omoni's Princess

Sweetheart

DDD: Everyone's saying something about the voicemails, but I can't see the video.
Could someone please link me to it or something?
scullylam
Ma g l i r i s
They all sounded boring.
js
lol

you really missed the point then. i said gaia is my internet boyfriend. rolleyes

OMG, I listened to yours! XD
It was hilarious!~ 4laugh

Angelic Conquest

8,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
how can i do i form costa rica and here never come one convencion

Angelic Blob

The winner of the contest actually quit Gaia a few weeks ago... so how will the prize be handled?

Oh My Boo's Wife

Sir Fatcat

21,665 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I was laughing about the fortune-cookie-dude XD
Congrats to the winners...

It took me a while to make up my song and even longer to rehearse it a million times to make it fit into 30 seconds. Kind of made me sad u__u

Oh well. Congrats again to the winners.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces