Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Omg I would love to bein this i would love to hear gaia gossip! you kno like origanal avis copied!!!!oh yes

Aged Gaian

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
the fighting angel
Soft Rose Kisses
I think that there should be a new game in gaia, for instance, girls/boys are going into tektek.com to make a dream avatar.. instead make a game of a dress up/match game
(it'll extend the creativity and they might want to copy the avatar and buy the items)
that is good one

Ty, i just want to play dress up on here :3 it would seem awsome
SimplySimone
Vendelis
Jayce Reinhardt
While this does sound like an interesting way to help out Gaia would this be all on our own time or do we get a reward for the work that would go into it? Real paparazzi get some kind of compensation. . . . At the very least if we don't get anything from this I should hope that we could put this on a resume if we needed to.

True. It would be nice if they made the terms a bit more explicit. Is this considered a job? Are you an intern? Is there virtual payment? Do you get some sort of "press" badge? So many questions....

- It is not a job, it's a volunteer project.
- It is not an internship.
- There is virtual payment for content that we use.
- There's no press badge, but that might be something we can look into.

Thanks for the clarification.

I'm glad you noticed my "press" badge idea. I think the Virtual Press should get a signature badge at the very least, but it would be nice if they got a description under their usernames like mods, devs, etc., do.

Mega Lunatic

SimplySimone
l o r d VOMIT f a c e
Where's the pay? talk2hand

But no, seriously.
Don't we get anything out of it?

Yes, virtual pay -- gold (possibly items) for content that we use.

Wish it was made more clear. ;P

But thanks~
I could so take on this task I am a crazed fool when it comes to games and other odds and ends
I have a blog that mostly consists of twilight news but I'm always finding other things to talk about specially good video games new and old school so its a broad spectrum there.
and as far as anime goes I'm always cosplaying every year at a thing called Anime Vegas and I have even won awards for my costumes and prop making abilitys and I would really like to extend my knowledge in forgin affairs and what not just to keep everything really fresh and awesome.

I'm way up to date on alot of things I love moies and tv shows and I can even to a critique section on vid games and anime and movies and tv shows if needed I can at least state my views on what i think is hot and whats not.
this is an awesome idea you guys have going on and I love it but alas with everyone else yes I'm wondering do we get compensation for our time or is it just our free time or how exactly is this gonna work?

I bet you guys have been swamped with people wanting to do this I mean who wouldnt want to do this its a really awesome thing and it sounds SWEET!

Lover

This interests me.
^o^
i THINK i could help with the celeb news and intrests in that area smile

Lover

I would probobly be good for this because i dont expect payment , i love to do this, i know itrs not necesserely gossip, Im litirate for the most part, i have my sources, that are more than 98% accurate, The other 2% is alot less then the mistakes most "independent sources" which almost always come from tabloids.
O.o

5,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Shadow Glare
I would like to be a popparazzi in the games selection. I have a wii, playstation 2, and 2 play station portables in the house. I am a member of the playstation network. I always watch part of E3 every year. I am always hearing about the newest games and if any of my friends want to know anything about games they always ask me. I usually play video games 32 hours a week. If I could be an important part of gaia it would be an honor. And to top it off everytime there is a new game coming it out i research it and see if i really want it.

that's the usual american today xD and i think that's what gaia wants...someone to fill those who don't know about it in...

Feline Misfit

10,625 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500
The New Hetalia Season One Is Comming Out

4,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
I want to do it so much! But what happens if you're not good enough? Plus what the description is a little hazy... Is this on a day-to-day basis? How long should the email be too they don't really make sense...!

3,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
greenapplered
Master Fap
greenapplered
Bxtches Keep On Begging
im up for it but how do i become one please relpy simone

>_> Really....meatspin....lol

do it or i will hate you forever.

Lol i did. it was funny. And im gay.
orly youre gay eh
Master Fap
Shadow Glare
I would like to be a popparazzi in the games selection. I have a wii, playstation 2, and 2 play station portables in the house. I am a member of the playstation network. I always watch part of E3 every year. I am always hearing about the newest games and if any of my friends want to know anything about games they always ask me. I usually play video games 32 hours a week. If I could be an important part of gaia it would be an honor. And to top it off everytime there is a new game coming it out i research it and see if i really want it.

that's the usual american today xD and i think that's what gaia wants...someone to fill those who don't know about it in...

xd yea we americans are pretty lazy but we rule anyways yea i just thought that i would do good

8,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
Should we be expecting a reply anytime soon? Will there be some sort of rejection letter?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff