Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
From the Gaia Online Blog.

Now Seeking: Virtual Paparazzi
Are you on top of your game when it comes to knowing pop culture and what's happening now? Do you or your friends consider you to be a tastemaker or a trend setter? Do you consume copious amounts of rag mag crap and then regurgitate it...(click here for full story)

Want to comment on this blog post? Please post your comments below...

Divine Muse

While this does sound like an interesting way to help out Gaia would this be all on our own time or do we get a reward for the work that would go into it? Real paparazzi get some kind of compensation. . . . At the very least if we don't get anything from this I should hope that we could put this on a resume if we needed to.
Jayce Reinhardt
While this does sound like an interesting way to help out Gaia would this be all on our own time or do we get a reward for the work that would go into it? Real paparazzi get some kind of compensation. . . . At the very least if we don't get anything from this I should hope that we could put this on a resume if we needed to.

True. It would be nice if they made the terms a bit more explicit. Is this considered a job? Are you an intern? Is there virtual payment? Do you get some sort of "press" badge? So many questions....

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I can definitely help out with the anime part, that's for sure. rofl I love going to ANN (Anime News Network) to find out new and upcoming titles.
anime anime anime i can't get enough

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I'd love to apply, but are there any age restrictions? Is this a full time job? Will there be any compensation?

Fashionable Lover

8,700 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
I can help out with comic-books U.S based and possibly movies!

9,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
A lot of people not just my friends describe me as "the movie guy" I quote a whole bunch of movies, know the actors, seen the obscure, and the classics, plus in my my past time I love to netflix new movies, IMDB new information, and I keep a hand written journal with my own critic review to the movies I have seen, and finally for the "cherry on top" I have saved every ticket stub to every movie I have seen since Stephen King's "it"!

3,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Sexy Glitch

It does sound rather cool, but I follow weird stuff that no one would be interested in. xD

1,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
How can there be poparatzzi. I havent even seen them yet.What do they even look like?Are people controlling them, or is it just the people who own this website?

Please comment back to awnser all of my questions.
Quote:

O.G. Noob

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
I think this is a great Idea and would love to see where this goes, but everyone is gonna wonder about a reward thing! or something saying that they are the Gaia poparazzi, either way I would love to do it just to say i did!!

=]]
First page?

I'm from Estonia(not USA) so guess which categorie I want to take part in wink

Cena Quest's Husband

Dangerous Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
I'll do it. .w.

Quick Reply

Submit