Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Gawker

Arwen
Interesting blog. Would love to have the link to the blog easily accessible, for quick access. Maybe around the surf bar?

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
ii Forgott3n
Arwen
Interesting blog. Would love to have the link to the blog easily accessible, for quick access. Maybe around the surf bar?
agreed
User Image

User Image"Every time I come close to you"

ⓣⓗⓔ ⓡⓔⓕⓡⓐⓘⓝ

interesting.. lol 3nodding

ⓔⓃⓓ

"I feel like I'm gonna dream every time..."
This is AMAZING. I can fan you on Facebook too, right?

Sarcastic Prophet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Very cool! I'm totally for this. Thanks for the cool update, Gaia! Can't wait to see future blog posts. ^__^

Tipsy Scarface

13,400 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Champion 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
I'd kind like to know what kind of updates y'all would be talking about before I start stalking you guys. Updates are pretty broad heading but I guess I should be thank for some kind of information (if it's regular... with I really hope).
cool i love blogggs
@SimplySimone : remember me from gaia just wanna have fun ..and you got my cattt halloo special item made for my old avatar..i was one of the first to wear them : } ..well idk
i miss the olympics they were exciting

Friendly Browser

8,050 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
yay a blog

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Le Inverse
This is AMAZING. I can fan you on Facebook too, right?

Yes, you can also join our fan page on Facebook page! smile

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Fanpys
@SimplySimone : remember me from gaia just wanna have fun ..and you got my cattt halloo special item made for my old avatar..i was one of the first to wear them : } ..well idk

Of course I remember you! I love that item...the cat reminds me of my cat Neko. He's an orange tabby. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff