Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smitten Lover

16,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
finally got my message in. it'll probably be the same as everyone else's, but hey, it's worth a shot.

6,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Junior 100
SWEET! i never thought about voicing my oppinion about it! lets hope it happenes again soon! (fingers crossed that i win this)
This is a really awesomesauce contest! razz Keep making more contests. I'll definitely be entering!

Eternal Witch

26,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Is this really for US residents only? Aww. I still think this is an interesting idea, and i could just participate to try something new, but looking at the complaints about full inbox, i'll refrain of doing that sweatdrop .

I suggest waiting a few days until the excitement calms down a bit, and if possible, try to call in the early morning? Alsoyou would have some time to think about what to say and write it on a piece of paper so it will be easy to control your shyness.

Unbeatable Explorer

9,975 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
User Image
I called and it said the number is not valid. crying
I'm a resident of america.
I think this is a great idea. I can't wait to voice in my own opinion of Gaia heart
AGH, I GOT THROUGH TOO!
i sound like i'm nine years old. gonk

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

click my pokemon please ?~

5,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Could u possible make one that doesn't envolve calling on the phone. Other than that i really enjoy it smile

ninjaparrot's Waifu

Shy Shapeshifter

It does say 'This contest is open to all Gaians, one voicemail per user please.' So maybe even if you live outside the US you can enter.
I live in Canada and got to leave one.
Tho it was useless because it was at that point...well read my post on Page 7.
its a gud idea but there seems to be the problem that its busy alot nd the voicemail gets full pretty fast plus why so few people you culd make it 100 or maybe 150 and for those ppl that do win cild get 5k or like 3k other than that cuz everyone loves extra dough lol eek eek xp eek sweatdrop rofl lmffao
"We're sorry, your call could not be completed as dialed. Please check the number you are calling and try again. OV9"
I know I'm dialing the right number, I copied it straight from the blog post. I live in New York. Am I making any obvious mistakes? I don't use the phone very often.

10,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Invisibility 100
lol it was so much fun! I got really really nervous though, because I think I sound stupid xD; But it was super fun!

I just forgot to tell you it's capital A and capital C for my name >>; hope that doesn't mess it up D:

3,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I like the idea! dramallama

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Citizen 200
I called. Twice. However, it's requiring me to have a long distance code, yet I live. . . in LA. That's not far at all from San Jose. Could I get a bit of help with this problem?
Yeap Kool~ biggrin xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces