Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
From the Gaia Online Blog.

Earth Day - 40th Anniversary
Earth Day started in 1970 by a U.S. Senator by the name of Gaylord Nelson. He wanted to teach people about the Earth and how to care for our environment. This day caught on quickly due to a large variety of environmental groups who were working towards...(click here for full story)

Want to comment on this blog post? Please post your comments below...

Romantic Enabler

8,425 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Yaya!Earth Day! heart
User Image User Image

I loved reading what you guys wrote! And to be honest, I didn't even know about the history to which Earth Day was created. I found it really interesting!

I actually do my part by picking up liter whenever I see it, or most of the time.
We have programs back in our city where you "adopt" a street and from there it's your job to keep it clean and this is usually a weekend day when our friends and I go out and spend a few hours cleaning up any trash we see sitting around on the ground.

We feel this definitely helps keep the environment clean and healthier! heart
SimplySimone

Earth Day started in 1970 by a U.S. Senator by the name of Gaylord Nelson. He wanted to teach people about the Earth and how to care for our environment. This day caught on quickly due to a large variety of environmental groups who were working towards...(click here for full story)

I wish this day were every day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SimplySimone

steve conley III
SimplySimone

steve conley III
steve conley III
SimplySimone

steve conley III
steve conley III
steve conley III
SimplySimone

2,750 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Consumer 100
k but earthday is every day
i like this blog sonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo money xp
sooooooooooooooooooooooooofgbnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn talk2hand
innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn a gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg soooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn aLL dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ftrfrfrfrfrfrfrfrttttttttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr dramallama
youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff