Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
User Image
It starts on my birthday. My 16th birthday, too! Normally, I would be upset, because it's a Friday and I have school. But, it just so happens to be our only good-Friday of the year so I'm off from school! I am going, no matter what I have to do xD It'll be my first convention too emotion_kirakira *update* We have that Monday off for conference too! I'm going to see if I can stay an extra day, but since it's Easter, probably not~ Oh, and we have officially bought our tickets!

I'm planning to cosplay as Tony Tony Chopper in his new world outfit~
And I will most likely be there with my friend who is cosplaying as Orihime from Bleach. Gumi. *update* I forgot to put this up. I'm also probably bringing a friend along with me who will be cosplaying as Karkat from Homestuck!
Well, change of plans! My parents decided to actually be cool. The Karkat cosplayer will be going with the Gumi cosplayer, who is now definitely going to be Vriska from homestuck instead, and my mom is booking me a separate hotel room so I can bring three friends along. One will be a neko, one is in normal clothes, and we are unsure who the third person is.

So, I know it's still a few months away, but does anyone know if they are going to Anime Matsuri in the Woodlands, TX 2012, April 6-8? And if so, are you cosplaying? As what?
User Image
Gabie-chamma, i never told you that i would be taking you.. Im staying 2 days up there which mean 2 Orihime cosplays! whee and Im going for my 16th too

Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
Danni508
Gabie-chamma, i never told you that i would be taking you.. Im staying 2 days up there which mean 2 Orihime cosplays! whee and Im going for my 16th too

I never said you were taking me either. I said I might be there with you, meaning hanging out with you. So people can spot me more easily if they want to meet up. Silly~

Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100

Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
woo hoo.im going. i cant wait. havnt decided on a cosplay yet though. sad
It's horrible that the Matsuri forums are shot. Like what the heck...how are people supposed to organize photoshoots and things like that? OTL
This is ridiculous.

Anyway.
I'm going! ^ ^
Gonna be (TS) Luffy on Saturday evening!!
Check my DA to see my Luffy cosplay.
http://spilled-sunlight.deviantart.com/

That's so cool you are going as TS Chopper! 8D
I hope I get to see you!!

Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
Nekokaiya
It's horrible that the Matsuri forums are shot. Like what the heck...how are people supposed to organize photoshoots and things like that? OTL
This is ridiculous.

Anyway.
I'm going! ^ ^
Gonna be (TS) Luffy on Saturday evening!!
Check my DA to see my Luffy cosplay.
http://spilled-sunlight.deviantart.com/

That's so cool you are going as TS Chopper! 8D
I hope I get to see you!!

I know right!

Oh cool~! We should definatly say hi to one another! I'm going to be on the look out for OP cosplayers the whole time i'm there > u <

Tipsy Gekko

I'll be going with three friends! I'm super excited since I've been going through the early stages of con withdrawal lately, haha. I'm not all too sure what cosplays my friends will be pulling off, but I'm certain one will be Roxas and the other Sora from Kingdom Hearts. I will be wearing... probably a rave-ish umbreon gijinka from pokemon and a kappa kigurumi. If you need to find me, just look for a big lime green turtle-duck-animal onesie thing. We're driving all the way from Plano TX, and we all still have school, so we're going to miss most of friday, ( gonk FML), but we will be there all day Saturday and Sunday morning. Just a question-- to anyone in this forum-- do they stop selling badges to get in at a certain time? Our drive from Plano to Houston is going to take three hours or so and I'd really hate to be told that we can't get in to any of the events because we missed the time to pick up/buy our passes. Have any of you had this issue before?

Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
Biohazard-Kisses
I'll be going with three friends! I'm super excited since I've been going through the early stages of con withdrawal lately, haha. I'm not all too sure what cosplays my friends will be pulling off, but I'm certain one will be Roxas and the other Sora from Kingdom Hearts. I will be wearing... probably a rave-ish umbreon gijinka from pokemon and a kappa kigurumi. If you need to find me, just look for a big lime green turtle-duck-animal onesie thing. We're driving all the way from Plano TX, and we all still have school, so we're going to miss most of friday, ( gonk FML), but we will be there all day Saturday and Sunday morning. Just a question-- to anyone in this forum-- do they stop selling badges to get in at a certain time? Our drive from Plano to Houston is going to take three hours or so and I'd really hate to be told that we can't get in to any of the events because we missed the time to pick up/buy our passes. Have any of you had this issue before?

Haha, that's awesome! I Iove Kappas XD! And I don't think they stop selling them, but I'm not sure.
I can't wait! we have about 12-14 of us coming from New Orleans going up there. biggrin 8-9 hours drive woohoo!!!!

Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Invisibility 100
Great Arikukato
I can't wait! we have about 12-14 of us coming from New Orleans going up there. biggrin 8-9 hours drive woohoo!!!!

Oh wow! So many people! And I know how that feels, haha. We take long drives every Christmas to visit family. Luckily we only live about 2 hours from the con.
Gabriela G
Great Arikukato

Oh wow! So many people! And I know how that feels, haha. We take long drives every Christmas to visit family. Luckily we only live about 2 hours from the con.

it's our college anime club :3 well some of us at least, haha. I wish I had a cosplay but sadly I just don't have the time to really make one at the moment sad maybe I'll see all of ya there. biggrin
I'm going!! SOOO excited! I'm cosplaying as Moka from Rosario Vampire! I can't wait! Maybe I will see you guys there!! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff