Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you be attending the Gaia Events at Sakura Con?

Yes I'll be attending the Gaia Events at Sakura Con 0.44270833333333 44.3% [ 85 ]
I might attend the Gaia Events at Sakura Con 0.31770833333333 31.8% [ 61 ]
I'm not able to attend but I want to vote for the gold 0.23958333333333 24.0% [ 46 ]
Total Votes:[ 192 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Magical Girl

20,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
MissDotHacker
phoebe-chan

On the website it said something about getting an item if you donate blood this year.

You get an item every year. Last year it was a portal tshirt and a random dvd. Sadly all they had left was S tshirts and I wanted to give mine to my boyfriend since he loves Portal.

What time did you donate blood last year?

Peaceful Singing

phoebe-chan

What time did you donate blood last year?

Sunday morning. I was going to Friday but I was running late and almost everything I wanted to do was on Saturday last year.
I'll be there! 4laugh

Tipsy Warrior

14,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
sweet i was wondering the other day if you were going to be coming out again this year.

last years panels were a blast! cant wait :3

ill be running around as a hunter or red scout

2,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'm so excited to go!

Shirtless Fatcat

14,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
I will try showing my pikachu self there ;DDD
phoebe-chan
MissDotHacker
phoebe-chan
I'm going. I may be a little out of it as I'll be donating blood the same day but I'm still going.

I donated blood at the con last year and it made me all woozy for the last day but I still had fun.

The sad thing is I'm scared of needles sweatdrop

Need someone to hold your hand? 4laugh
If the nurse knows what the ******** they are doing; at most you should feel someone pinching you for a split second and then its over. Also, don't stare at the needle. It helps a lot. I know that seems hard to do but focus on something else.

I use to have my blood drawn every friday from ages 4-8. And every time I get a physical (about every 3 months) I get blood drawn. So its never really bothered me.

As for me and the blood drive...I can't even donate blood, as much as I'd like to. I have a heart condition and getting that much blood drawn from me would likely put me into some weird coma or something. I actually don't know. I've never donated blood before. Just my doctors said I couldn't due to they have no idea what kind of effect it would have on my heart.

Friendly Gaian

Is there a meet up? Like a place so where I can meet all of you? Next to the water fountain by the Star Trek booth.

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I will be going and i love it every time i go cause it so much fun. gaia_angelleft GO GAIA gaia_angelright

Invisible Gawker

8,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
SAKURA COOONNNN!!!!!

Invisible Gawker

8,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
I heart the guy that comes to the sc panels dressed like Link with an EPIC accent. EVERY YEAR.

Unbeatable Werewolf

I live like four hours away from SEATTLE DAMNIT WHY CAN'T THEY COME TO VANCOUVER. -cries- I have no way to get there..nd my boyfriend works Thursday,Friday,Saturday.. :_:
arrghhh

8,050 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Six years in a row, baby! w00t!!1! ninja pirate ninja pirate

Looking forward to seeing everyone there. I'll be doing my usual Kakashi getup, and I might have a new costume up my sleeve...

Beloved Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
I'll be there all three days! Maybe I'll stop in!

Lonely Perfectionist

12,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Champion 300

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items