Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you be attending the Gaia Events at Otakon?

Yes I'll be attending the Gaia Events at Otakon 0.36032388663968 36.0% [ 89 ]
I might attend the Gaia Events at Otakon 0.37246963562753 37.2% [ 92 ]
I'm not able to attend but I want to vote for the gold 0.26720647773279 26.7% [ 66 ]
Total Votes:[ 247 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 12 >

4,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Member 100
Hmmm maybe!

Dangerous Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Yay! gonna be there this year! I haven't been since Otakon '07. Someone want to tell me how this 'gameshow' thing they have works?
I'm planning on going as of right now. Unfortunately, color guard camp is that week for me, but my instructor says I can probably go. smile

2,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Voter 100
I'm going to Otakon this year, hopefully I'll be able to attend the Gaia panel, currently on staff for Otakon so I'm hoping my schedule won't conflict with the Gaia panel, really want to try to get the Conventioneer achievement.
I missed out on last year's Otakon panel since I was helping a friend at Artist Alley. Hopefully this year I'll be able to attend! I last attended Anime USA's panels (which I felt were lacking in con-goers) so I'm hoping the attendance of this year's Ota panel will be reminiscent to the one I attended back in 2010. ;D

Shameless Nerd

14,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Heckler 50
  • Tycoon 200
idk if i am going this year didnt have that great of a time last year if i find ppl to go with then i might but i dont think i will.. but i hope everyone has a good time
so excited for this year >w<
ill be there

Invisible Gaian

I'll be at Otakon
the panel.... wellgo early sit arund and wait or go late and miss getting a code for the item :<

6,050 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I'll be in Baltimore at the time, so I'll check it out. Second con in a year. Woo~

2,200 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
I got bitten by a girl there so I may pass this time. She'll be there and that girl is crazy!

Shameless Nerd

14,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Heckler 50
  • Tycoon 200
not sure,..not very motivated this year..
This is a bit late, I couldn't post it on the other thread. I was there last year as my Doctor from Gaia Online at the Panel. I was curious if anyone got a picture of me? Someone snapped my picture with a really nice camera, but the site link for his flickr account didn't work. And Now I am sad. sad
Ruber Mors
Yay! gonna be there this year! I haven't been since Otakon '07. Someone want to tell me how this 'gameshow' thing they have works?
Since O7 was my first year at otakon I'll explain it for you.
The Gameshow is like a variety hour where gaians meet in a room to play games for prizes that they can use for the avatar. They had it at Katsucon and basically DJ Lanzer will ask for volunteers to come up and play a game. There was a dancing game, a Leap frog game, a make-the-best-animal noise game, and a bunch of others. Since Katuscon had such a small turn out everyone got to play the games. It was really fun. xd
Beautiful Controversy
so excited for this year >w<
Me too, are you cosplaying?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces