Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you be attending the Gaia Events at Otakon?

Yes I'll be attending the Gaia Events at Otakon 0.36032388663968 36.0% [ 89 ]
I might attend the Gaia Events at Otakon 0.37246963562753 37.2% [ 92 ]
I'm not able to attend but I want to vote for the gold 0.26720647773279 26.7% [ 66 ]
Total Votes:[ 247 ]
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

IRL Conventioneer

11,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Welcome to the Otakon 2012 Official Sticky!

Gaia Online is proud to bring you the Otakon 2012 Official Gaia Events and Activities. Times and locations are listed on the convention page.

We’re happy to bring you this official thread where you can discuss the convention and the Gaia events as well as plan meeting times and locations with your fellow Gaians.

Also be sure to check out the Otakon 2012 Gaia Convention Schedule.

We look forward to seeing you all at Otakon 2012!

Muscular Knight

12,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Survivor 150
hopefully this year they will put the variety hour on the schedule.. lol
and i enjoyed the pannel as well..

if you all need a little refresher i was the one with the squeeky squid hat, and i have a pic with me and staff on my profile. smile

2,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
As long as the gaia panels and what not are NOT on sunday, I will make it there. So please.. Not on Sunday... Thanks

7,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Shadowy Lover

I am! biggrin
Can't wait!! <3 So excited.

Hygienic Hunter

Definitely gonna be there! I finally got a room at the Days Inn! c:

Golden Friend

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
I might go to some of the Gaia panels and such, it depends lol. If I do...I'll probably be sporting one of the seven cosplays I'll be taking > biggrin
>is going <

Abomination

Count on me being there, see you again.

Questionable Borg

cutekawaiikoneko
As long as the gaia panels and what not are NOT on sunday, I will make it there. So please.. Not on Sunday... Thanks
Why not Sunday?

2,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Mayor Gravity
cutekawaiikoneko
Why not Sunday?

Due to my family... and my religious beliefs (which is me being a Mormon from the church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints ((not polygamists!!!!!!)) I have to go home Saturday night so I can sleep and go to church on Sunday. I missed the last Gaia panel as well because of it.

Questionable Borg

cutekawaiikoneko
Mayor Gravity
cutekawaiikoneko
Why not Sunday?

Due to my family... and my religious beliefs (which is me being a Mormon from the church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints ((not polygamists!!!!!!)) I have to go home Saturday night so I can sleep and go to church on Sunday. I missed the last Gaia panel as well because of it.
Gotcha, I'm Southern Baptist, so I understand the whole church thing. LOL

2,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Mayor Gravity
cutekawaiikoneko
Mayor Gravity
cutekawaiikoneko
Why not Sunday?

Yup!

Questionable Borg

cutekawaiikoneko
Mayor Gravity
cutekawaiikoneko
Mayor Gravity
cutekawaiikoneko
Why not Sunday?

Yup!
I also work at the daycare ministry my church holds, so I'm at my church sometimes 7 days a week, 6 for sure, and the occasional Saturday for whatever reason lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff