Welcome to Gaia! ::

not a murderer, i just moved to toronto in September and still need new friends sad

Dangerous Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
Ohay scary axe murderer emotion_dowant
Welcome to Toronto! Enjoying the pollution?
IT'S FANTASTIC!
-takes a huge breath-

Shameless Hoarder

16,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Ruike Raka
IT'S FANTASTIC!
-takes a huge breath-

Wadaya mean, pollution?

It's beeyouteeful here!

Although it is kinda cold today...

Dangerous Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
WideEyed
Ruike Raka
IT'S FANTASTIC!
-takes a huge breath-

Wadaya mean, pollution?

It's beeyouteeful here!

:O
A MEDIC
AND CANADIAN?!?!??!?!?!
Not to mention known DMSer and Torontonian emotion_kirakira

Yeah it's fricken freezing... My parents' house is about 20 minutes away and it's POURING rain here...
Heard it's supposed to snow again crying
!!!
NUUUUUUUU
Btw if there's no pollution where you are, WHAT CRAZY ALTERNATE UNIVERSE-LIKE PART OF TDOT ARE YOU IN?! eek

Shameless Hoarder

16,300 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Ruike Raka
WideEyed
Ruike Raka
IT'S FANTASTIC!
-takes a huge breath-

Wadaya mean, pollution?

It's beeyouteeful here!

:O
A MEDIC
AND CANADIAN?!?!??!?!?!
Not to mention known DMSer and Torontonian emotion_kirakira

Yeah it's fricken freezing... My parents' house is about 20 minutes away and it's POURING rain here...
Heard it's supposed to snow again crying
!!!
NUUUUUUUU
Btw if there's no pollution where you are, WHAT CRAZY ALTERNATE UNIVERSE-LIKE PART OF TDOT ARE YOU IN?! eek

I'll believe it when I see it. wink
Yeah, it's pretty miserable right now....it's about as cold as it could possibly be without the rain turning into snow. gonk

And re: the pollution...I keep thinking back to the days when there was a perpetual dirty-yellow haze over the city as soon as the weather got warm.
Either my eyesight is just too bad to pick it up any more, or it's actually not as bad as it used to be. smile

Oh, and in the interest of full disclosure...WideEyed is a medic....I'm a techy. rofl

Dangerous Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
WideEyed

the pollution...I keep thinking back to the days when there was a perpetual dirty-yellow haze over the city as soon as the weather got warm.
Either my eyesight is just too bad to pick it up any more, or it's actually not as bad as it used to be. smile

Oh, and in the interest of full disclosure...WideEyed is a medic....I'm a techy. rofl

eek This is true LOL
Naw it's not too bad, but I remember when I went to Scotland and traveled Europe for 3 weeks, I came back to Pearson, and the SECOND I got off the plane I choked XD Our air IS dirty, but yeah I guess it's improved 3nodding

Ruike is also a medic, but if I were to be a medic, I think the person would die insta... o - o
HOORAY FOR INCOMING CPR AND FIRST AID TRAINING WITH ST JOHN'S AMBULANCE NEXT MONTH emotion_awesome
I'm a teacher redface

Shameless Hoarder

16,300 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Ruike Raka
WideEyed

the pollution...I keep thinking back to the days when there was a perpetual dirty-yellow haze over the city as soon as the weather got warm.

eek This is true LOL
Naw it's not too bad, but I remember when I went to Scotland and traveled Europe for 3 weeks, I came back to Pearson, and the SECOND I got off the plane I choked XD Our air IS dirty, but yeah I guess it's improved 3nodding

Ruike is also a medic, but if I were to be a medic, I think the person would die insta... o - o
HOORAY FOR INCOMING CPR AND FIRST AID TRAINING WITH ST JOHN'S AMBULANCE NEXT MONTH emotion_awesome
I'm a teacher redface

eek
A member of the mighty O.S.S.T.F.!! eek

Runs screaming, and attempts to quell the memories of those traumatic years... wink

We used to have a little cottage up around the Haliburton/Bancroft area, and I still remember how fresh the air up there was, so yeah, no question it's not always pleasant here.
Especially that stretch on the Gardiner at the Humber River on a hot summer day. emotion_puke

Oh, and the nice thing about being a techy, is that when I can't fix something, I just toss it.
No grieving families, and no questions asked. rofl

Dangerous Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
WideEyed
Ruike Raka
WideEyed

eek This is true LOL

I'm a teacher redface

eek

Runs screaming, and attempts to quell the memories of those traumatic years... wink

We used to have a little cottage up around the Haliburton/Bancroft area, and I still remember how fresh the air up there was, so yeah, no question it's not always pleasant here.
Especially that stretch on the Gardiner at the Humber River on a hot summer day. emotion_puke

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Walking along patches of the bloor/young area are raunchy. Right by hero's place there's this HORRIBAD SMELL we don't know WHERE IT COMES FROM but it's just THERE. I almost threw up the first few times. We don't walk there anymore mad

Shameless Hoarder

16,300 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Ruike Raka
WideEyed
Ruike Raka
WideEyed

eek This is true LOL

I'm a teacher redface

eek

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Walking along patches of the bloor/young area area raunchy. Right by hero's place there's this HORRIBAD SMELL we don't know WHERE IT COMES FROM but it's just THERE. I almost threw up the first few times. We don't walk there anymore mad

ROFL!!
I think it's from the sewers.
We used to drive through there every day, and when the weather started to get cool in the fall, the warm air from the sewers would start to rise out onto the street.

There was the occasional, accusatory glance passed between us before we figured out what the source probably was. rofl

Dangerous Humorist

8,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
WideEyed

ROFL!!
I think it's from the sewers.
We used to drive through there every day, and when the weather started to get cool in the fall, the warm air from the sewers would start to rise out onto the street.

There was the occasional, accusatory glance passed between us before we figured out what the source probably was. rofl

LOL

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games