Welcome to Gaia! ::

heart
I'm getting so excited for Comic Con!....Working on planning out all the details biggrin (I live about 5 hours away >.> )
But there is still so much to do!
Any cosplayers? What are you going as?
I've got a group smile Kingdom Hearts Halloweentown theme - Sora, Kairi(me!) and Roxas ^_^
With a Link tagging along!

Less than a month away!
Thursday is the my little pony panel so I will be fluttershy. It's nice because I can just take off the wigs and wings and look normal for the pro panels.

I don't know what I' going to do for Friday. Possiable doing my mando or Punk Leia.

Saturday is def Mandalorian. Working hard on that.

Sunday might be Mandalorian again as others will be there that day too. we still have to figure out when our meet up is. No booth this year.

Hilarious Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
This'll be my first convention. biggrin
D: I only have one costume....
But awesome choices! biggrin

And this is only my second convention! biggrin
I have attended every NYCC expect the first one. Also a few Big apple cons. The only times I've been to anime cons is as a seller, otherwise I would never go to anime cons.

Loyal Gatekeeper

10,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
@ zaMmaP <3! I've done the BAAF cons 2003 and 2004... and the past Three NYCC.

This year though is the first time I am actually getting the chance to have more than one day at the convention! Three day pass! woo!

@Grim_Kitty I've got a couple Zombie/Undead options for some of the days, I might even scramble together a look for one of my OCs.. I am pretty sure though for Saturday in general I'll be Sailor Neptune. ( maybe on another day too, but I'm really playing it by ear ..and if my feet can handle switching into Michiru's style Pumps all day! )

Five hours away isn't all that bad of a trip too! I've gone that far for cons, but I luck out a bit with Comic Con.. pop on the Metro North Hudson line... snooze until Grand Central ^^; Amusingly and somewhat pathetically have to regain my bearings for the station like it's a new environment each time I go down, and mill my way to the JC...
biggrin I love traveling anyways, 5 hours really isn't bad ^_^ No real complaints here!
biggrin Almost here!
I still have so much to do before I leave too!
But super excited! heart

Ursine Loiterer

10,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Going again this year~ I can't wait!! c:

I won't be cosplaying, i'm in it for the dealer room, VIDEO GAMES, artist alley, panels, and other comic stuffs <3. x3 woot woot

Didn't get to meet Stan Lee yet-- met Jim Lee a couple of times though. Wooooooooooo almost time!! I have no idea what to wear T__T

Lonely Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
anyone going to the gaia panel that would try to get an extra sheet of the code for free gold and an item for me???! i can't go this year and EXTREMELY bummed out. i went last year and had a blast but i cant go this year cuz of money issues. T^T if someone out there is so kind enough to get a sheet from the panel for me and would give me the code, I WILL BE FOREVER GRATEFUL! biggrin i will even see if i have an awesome item to giveaway! biggrin heart

Loyal Gatekeeper

10,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Arcueil of Huron

I won't be cosplaying, i'm in it for the dealer room, VIDEO GAMES, artist alley, panels, and other comic stuffs <3. x3 woot woot

Didn't get to meet Stan Lee yet-- met Jim Lee a couple of times though. Wooooooooooo almost time!! I have no idea what to wear T__T

I am really going for two things DC/Marvel and the SOOM Booth which is only a couple tables away! ( Yay dollies! )
penguins0013
anyone going to the gaia panel that would try to get an extra sheet of the code for free gold and an item for me???! i can't go this year and EXTREMELY bummed out. i went last year and had a blast but i cant go this year cuz of money issues. T^T if someone out there is so kind enough to get a sheet from the panel for me and would give me the code, I WILL BE FOREVER GRATEFUL! biggrin i will even see if i have an awesome item to giveaway! biggrin heart

There are a few of us going, I will see what I can do heart
But, no promises. I can be forgetful and have lots of things to pick up for lots of people! sweatdrop
Shattered Ciel
Arcueil of Huron

I am really going for two things DC/Marvel and the SOOM Booth which is only a couple tables away! ( Yay dollies! )

Im gonna look at the DC/Marvel Booth too! I'm still wondering why there's a Chevy booth though User Image

Loyal Gatekeeper

10,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
LOL Chevy!? really? I didn't notice that one.. how odd
awesomeeee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash