Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you be attending the Gaia Events at New York Comic-Con?

Yes I'll be attending the Gaia Events at New York Comic-Con 0.43076923076923 43.1% [ 56 ]
I might attend the Gaia Events at New York Comic-Con 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 30 ]
I'm not able to attend but I want to vote for the gold 0.33846153846154 33.8% [ 44 ]
Total Votes:[ 130 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

Malevolent Hoarder

15,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
No tickets or time to get there this year.
Maybe next year hopefully.

Interesting Citizen

I didn't know what to expect since I just joined about 2 weeks ago... lol I had a lot of fun... omg it's already almost an hour after it ended?? lol I guess I was like, slow walking back. I will totally go to the next one of these that I can get to!! Glad I joined this site. lol Damn there is so much I don't know yet though. >.< hahaha

Perfect Gaian

13,800 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Crack Shot 50
I didn't know what to expect either. It's my first time attending a gaia panel. Well, at very least I knew I would get the conventioneer achievement. xD

I have a feeling someone will ask DJ to do a handstand again next year. xP

Timid Kitten

8,350 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Generous 100
That was my first too 3nodding I had lots of fun heart even though DJ Hellsing ready my name funny XD

Conservative Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Personally I can't make it, but here's hoping everyone who goes will have a wonderful time!

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i was so happy that my name was called in the first raffle even though everyone laughed when they heard my ign....had fun,cant wait for next year.... hopefully u guys will make it earlier then this years

7,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Went on Saturday, didn't know Gaia people were gonna be here. /crai

Maybe next year~
DJ Helsing
Welcome to the New York Comic-Con 2012 Official Sticky!

Gaia Online is proud to bring you the New York Comic-Con 2012 Official Gaia Events and Activities. Times and locations are listed on the convention page.

We’re happy to bring you this official thread where you can discuss the convention and the Gaia events as well as plan meeting times and locations with your fellow Gaians.

Also be sure to check out the New York Comic-Con 2012 Gaia Convention Schedule.

We look forward to seeing you all at New York Comic-Con 2012!

Too bad you guys didn't have a booth there this year and only had a panel that was held AFTER the show floor closed. I'd have loved to meet you guys and get my exclusive rewards since I was there all 4 days. I also wished that you'd have announced this a little sooner so that I might have made some time.
crying stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces