Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you be attending the Gaia Events at Metro Con?

Yes I'll be attending the Gaia Events at Metro Con 0.37762237762238 37.8% [ 54 ]
I might attend the Gaia Events at Metro Con 0.33566433566434 33.6% [ 48 ]
I'm not able to attend but I want to vote for the gold 0.28671328671329 28.7% [ 41 ]
Total Votes:[ 143 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Agile Genius

9,250 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Nocturnal Melodies__ix
LunatheSaiyan
Gonna be driving two hours to Tampa to be at MertoCon! I will NOT miss this Gaia event!! >: D I'll there Saturday as Goku if anyone wants to find me xD
♫ You're so cold
Keep your hand in mine

...! Which Goku? xDD

Also, I've got my plane tickets booked, but so far the only costume I have planned is Jill Valentine (Resident Evil 3 outfit). I'll be her on Saturday, wandering around with my friends.

Updates about costumes and panels I plan to attend will most likely be on my DA (link in my sig).
Wise men wonder
While strong men die ♫

I WILL BE THE SHORTEST GOKU THERE! YA CAN'T MISS ME! Or I might be going as Kotomi Ichinose from Clannad

Dapper Fatcat

Can anyone give me a lift? lol.
LunatheSaiyan
Nocturnal Melodies__ix
LunatheSaiyan
Gonna be driving two hours to Tampa to be at MertoCon! I will NOT miss this Gaia event!! >: D I'll there Saturday as Goku if anyone wants to find me xD
♫ You're so cold
Keep your hand in mine

...! Which Goku? xDD

Also, I've got my plane tickets booked, but so far the only costume I have planned is Jill Valentine (Resident Evil 3 outfit). I'll be her on Saturday, wandering around with my friends.

Updates about costumes and panels I plan to attend will most likely be on my DA (link in my sig).
Wise men wonder
While strong men die ♫

I WILL BE THE SHORTEST GOKU THERE! YA CAN'T MISS ME! Or I might be going as Kotomi Ichinose from Clannad
♫ You're so cold
Keep your hand in mine

xDD I meant which Goku as in from which series. There's more than one, after all. c:

(Side note, I'd love to do the Love Hina Journey to the West outfits sometime. That'd be so fun!)
Wise men wonder
While strong men die ♫

Magical Cutesmasher

9,550 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
My friend crapped out on me, so my boyfriend and I NEED to find a roommate. If anyone can PM me that FOR A FACT is going and needs a room I would really appreciate it sad
Hey I'm 22 and live in Pembroke Pines (its next to Hollywood) and I'm looking for both a ride and a hotel room to share. I don't drink and I don't smoke so I prefer a non-smoking room. Also I'm a male, want to go all days and will be having a cosplay with me. I'll pay what I can pitch in for the hotel room and I can see if I can cover some of the gas money if needed.
I'll be there for all three days, and will be cosplaying different things all three days~
Aristocratic Skanker
Can anyone give me a lift? lol.

Hahaha, depends do you live in Orlando or somewhere along the way? If so I am going all three days and I have no problem picking up people who need a ride as long as they don't mind pitching in some gas money.

Also my friends bailed on me so I need someone to hangout with. xp

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
I live in Tampa Bay, so I'll definitely be going to Metrocon.
Man! It feels like its going to take forever for MetroCon to get here. I can't hardly wait. lol xd

Swashbuckling Pirate

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I'll be there all three days since I only live 10mins from the convention center. XD

I'll have 3 different cosplays I'll be wearing the whole weekend. Not sure it what order but a Katamari Cousin (Kuro), Ghoulia (from Monster High) and Jade (from Homestuck).
I'll be attending All three days My line up:

DRRR Izaya gender bent
Tsubasa Sakura *White Dress*
Rin Kagamine Love is War. :3

Dangerous Smoker

8,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
This is going to be my first Con ever! I can't wait to come and see you guys!
Because I've been on here for a while... (this is a newer account, my other account is still up, but maybe 3-4 years old now?) I MIGHT go to this panel. I am going all three days, in Cosplay: Madara Uchiha (Young version; Naruto), Viscount Druitt( Black Butler) , Julius (Harvest Moon), Len (Servant of evil: Vocaloid). Can't wait until Metro-con!

Questionable Millionaire

I'll be going Saturday along with my fiance. We'll be wearing our OMG hats, so we'll almost stick out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff