Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you be attending the Gaia Events at KatsuCon?

Yes I'll be attending the Gaia Events at KatsuCon 0.41984732824427 42.0% [ 55 ]
I might attend the Gaia Events at KatsuCon 0.3206106870229 32.1% [ 42 ]
I'm not able to attend but I want to vote for the gold 0.25954198473282 26.0% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 131 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >
UKE-KAWAII-PANDA
Deconoid
CANT WAIT TIL FRIDAY WOOT
I LOVE PANTY AND STOCKING TOOOO ..i creped on ur page sorry ur avi was so cute ^^
thank you
I will be doing 2 versions of stocking at katsu if you spot me i'll take pictures with you
Deconoid
UKE-KAWAII-PANDA
Deconoid
I LOVE PANTY AND STOCKING TOOOO ..i creped on ur page sorry ur avi was so cute ^^
thank you
I will be doing 2 versions of stocking at katsu if you spot me i'll take pictures with you

omg yayz!!!!! okkie i will definitely look for you ill be just having a lot of panda stuff on haha
UKE-KAWAII-PANDA
Deconoid
UKE-KAWAII-PANDA
Deconoid
thank you

omg yayz!!!!! okkie i will definitely look for you ill be just having a lot of panda stuff on haha

I will also be in the cosplay chess as marceline and in the masquerade as mikado from durarara
im sure youll see me
Deconoid
UKE-KAWAII-PANDA
Deconoid
UKE-KAWAII-PANDA
Deconoid
thank you

I will also be in the cosplay chess as marceline and in the masquerade as mikado from durarara
im sure youll see me

WOW u have alot of cosplay i only have one v. v lolz and i believez i willl haha if u go to my page u cn see wht i look likez lol so u cn find me also

Hygenic Conventioneer

I'll be at Katsu. Working in the Dealers Room.

If I finish everything, I'll be Terezi (Homestuck) on Friday and Teito Klein (07 Ghost) on Saturday.

5,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
ty xp love

Invisible Gaian

7,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Im in! So kool biggrin

Profitable Gawker

4,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
UKE-KAWAII-PANDA
Deconoid
UKE-KAWAII-PANDA
Deconoid
UKE-KAWAII-PANDA
Deconoid
thank you

im sure youll see me

WOW u have alot of cosplay i only have one v. v lolz and i believez i willl haha if u go to my page u cn see wht i look likez lol so u cn find me also
yeah i love to cosplay cool
Deconoid
UKE-KAWAII-PANDA
Deconoid
UKE-KAWAII-PANDA
Deconoid
thank you

im sure youll see me

haha i cnt wait to meet chu i have a group
UKE-KAWAII-PANDA
Deconoid
UKE-KAWAII-PANDA
Deconoid
UKE-KAWAII-PANDA
Deconoid
thank you

im sure youll see me

so do I, its going to be so much fun! ive never been to a con outside of my state
Deconoid
UKE-KAWAII-PANDA
Deconoid
UKE-KAWAII-PANDA
Deconoid

im sure youll see me

so do I, its going to be so much fun! ive never been to a con outside of my state
oh really :O do u have youtube videos or deviant art? and this is my first one XD

Timid Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
at gaylord national sumthing
UKE-KAWAII-PANDA
Deconoid
UKE-KAWAII-PANDA
Deconoid
UKE-KAWAII-PANDA
Deconoid

im sure youll see me

oh really :O do u have youtube videos or deviant art? and this is my first one XD
Cosplay nation interviewed us
It was the funniest video ever xD

http://www.youtube.com/user/CosplayerNationTv?feature=digest_sun#p/u/34/1Xd3RqdGO70

Look on the right for an evening with ***** bear
I've been going to cons in my area for 2 years now
Deconoid
UKE-KAWAII-PANDA
Deconoid
UKE-KAWAII-PANDA
Deconoid

Cosplay nation interviewed us
It was the funniest video ever xD

http://www.youtube.com/user/CosplayerNationTv?feature=digest_sun#p/u/34/1Xd3RqdGO70

Look on the right for an evening with ***** bear
I've been going to cons in my area for 2 years now

wow dam your a professional then haha and omg u have a grell we have ciel and alois we have boy and girl versions

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff