Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Gaian

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pet Lover 100
biggrin Hi pleas exus my spealing im relly wold like to see alot of itoms that are in the makit place come back for seal some how outsid the markit place thear is a few id evon pay 999gaia cash for if they did three of my favrit thats inposbil to get right of the top off my head are Michael's Wings, Asmodeus'Wings and goldin halo also some other itoms that i know other pp wold like are Fallen Wish ,Inari's Beads ,Diapered Egg, among miny miny other things if you wont thes things ore any other things you can think of that cost way to munch in markit place ore is barly ever ther pleas healp me grab some atintion and say it wat you wont in here thin ill try to get admenstar to read all off what u sead k lets let thim know wink

Dangerous Vampire

1,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
YES I AGREE WITH U AND WOLD LOVE THOW ITOMS TO GO BACK IN TO A SHOP SO I MAY BUY THIM EXPSESHULY THE WINGS biggrin
let me tell you how I had me a bunch of things i wanted back in like 2008 and can't find them anywhere man. THIS SUCKS!!! I agree with you bud i liked my certain hats and items

Bashful Friend

2,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
biggrin Hi pleas exus my spealing im relly wold like to see alot of itoms that are in the makit place come back for seal some how outsid the markit place thear is a few id evon pay 999gaia cash for if they did three of my favrit thats inposbil to get right of the top off my head are Michael's Wings, Asmodeus'Wings and goldin halo also some other itoms that i know other pp wold like are Fallen Wish ,Inari's Beads ,Diapered Egg, among miny miny other things if you wont thes things ore any other things you can think of that cost way to munch in markit place ore is barly ever ther pleas healp me grab some atintion and say it wat you wont in here thin ill try to get admenstar to read all off what u sead k lets let thim know wink
i'm all for this biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces