Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you be attending the Gaia Events at Gencon?

Yes I'll be attending the Gaia Events at Gencon 0.32307692307692 32.3% [ 42 ]
I might attend the Gaia Events at Gencon 0.35384615384615 35.4% [ 46 ]
I'm not able to attend but I want to vote for the gold 0.32307692307692 32.3% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 130 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

IRL Conventioneer

11,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Welcome to the Gencon 2012 Official Sticky!

Gaia Online is proud to bring you the Gencon 2012 Official Gaia Events and Activities. Times and locations are listed on the convention page.

We’re happy to bring you this official thread where you can discuss the convention and the Gaia events as well as plan meeting times and locations with your fellow Gaians.

Also be sure to check out the Gencon 2012 Gaia Convention Schedule.

We look forward to seeing you all at Gencon 2012!

Witty Codger

Went last year as a Quarian!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Will be going again as a Quarian!
3nodding

Magical Genius

19,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
I went last year, but missed all the events due to the constant short-staffing at the booth. >_<

Anyway, I plan on being there this year with bells on! Well, not literally...
I am new to Gaia but not GenCon. Where can I get a list of your events?

Magical Genius

19,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
Look a little closer to the con date. They JUST opened pre-reg for GenCon, so they probably won't have the schedule ready for another month or two yet.

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
Going as Vincent Brooks to the convention. Gotta lose some weight first.

Hopefully I don't get thrown out .///.

Cya all there.

3,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Heckler 50
I cannot wait until Gen-con!

I will be going as Sebastian Michaelis' Demon Form. <33 ;D

So if you see me, come up and say 'Hayy'.

I LOVE HUGS. > 3< xD
Hell, color me surprised. I was at GenCon last year, mostly for Catalyst Game Labs and such. Would have found time to catch the panel if i knew.
Last year was my second year at Gencon, I did not get a chance to go to the Gaia events, but I did dress up as Harley Quinn, and I had my Joker with me, of course! biggrin

My Costume on Flickr

(I'm linking because my costume was a teensie bit risque and I don't want people to be forced to look at it.) Lolz

It's a great time though, I should be working at the game library again this year, so come and see me if you have time and want to play some AWESOME board games.
I am wanting to go sooo bad this year but I don't know if I can. I went 2010 and have been missing it ever since "Sigh"

Seeker

I'm going this year!!! If someone wants to do me a HUGE favor and answer this question though I'd really appreciate it:

When I reserved my hotel room for me and two of my friends, it says the rate is 109.00. Does that mean each of us pay 109.00 each day we are there? Or is that the total we each pay for the days we are there? Help ASAP would be much appreciated and a huge stress reliever on my part. sad
Kohlian
I'm going this year!!! If someone wants to do me a HUGE favor and answer this question though I'd really appreciate it:

When I reserved my hotel room for me and two of my friends, it says the rate is 109.00. Does that mean each of us pay 109.00 each day we are there? Or is that the total we each pay for the days we are there? Help ASAP would be much appreciated and a huge stress reliever on my part. sad

I bet that's the price per night. You and your friends will split that number, that's usually how hotels work if you're going through the hotel to book. 3nodding

Seeker

The Punk Rock Princess
Kohlian

I bet that's the price per night. You and your friends will split that number, that's usually how hotels work if you're going through the hotel to book. 3nodding

Thanks, I ended up figuring it out but I'm glad to have my answer reinforced. emotion_kirakira
Kohlian
The Punk Rock Princess
Kohlian

Thanks, I ended up figuring it out but I'm glad to have my answer reinforced. emotion_kirakira

^^ Great! Love a chance to help out. People that go to Gencon in general are pretty nice! Two years ago, our car broke down in the middle of one of those huge multi-lane one way roads in Indy, and 5 storm troopers in full costume came out into the street to help my friend and I push it to the side of the road. It was amazingly nice of them! emotion_kirakira

Seeker

The Punk Rock Princess
Kohlian
The Punk Rock Princess
Kohlian

^^ Great! Love a chance to help out. People that go to Gencon in general are pretty nice! Two years ago, our car broke down in the middle of one of those huge multi-lane one way roads in Indy, and 5 storm troopers in full costume came out into the street to help my friend and I push it to the side of the road. It was amazingly nice of them! emotion_kirakira

I think that's probably the coolest story I've ever heard! But you are exactly right, its like everyone nice in the world goes to Gen Con, hands down! emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff