Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sephy - Awesomesauce =)

Angel - Yuya will be at the Durarara!! panel at 1 on Saturday if that helps =)

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
lulz my photographer did this just as a preparation for Fanime kind of ad thing. haha what an honor x33 how exciting! it was our first time shooting with him too x3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
Esper Kit
`[Heartbreaker Jo]`
Fox // looks greeat : DD cant wait to see it! and really love that last photo of what you're going to be wearing on friday for the gathering. i'll most likely be in my Sailor Entei so i'll be wearing a mask. xp but i'll definitely try to meet up : D hope to see everyone else at the gathering!!

You're very sweet. :3! I can't wait to wear it lol. As for the Piko outfit, I really like it myself- probably more than the actual white outfit that I'm wearing later that evening. DX That one is evil to wear... And has major issues.

I'll be looking forward to seeing you. I'm sure we won't miss you- as the costume should be very easy to pick out! ^^ Can't wait to see it too.

: DDDD

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
SoulySephiroth
Whoa.... so somewhat crazy news.

I just got an email from my props guy, and he explained to me what happened with him.

Bad stuffs.

So anyway, he said he's willing to send me my props, to me by Thursday and then let me pay for them in June.

User Image

So it looks like:
Friday: Punisher
Saturday Shredder
Sunday: Fallout
and I leave on Monday, so i might not cosplay anything anything at all.

oh wow very crazy news!! i forgot, but he lives close right? because.. man x.x i hope it makes it in time!! >< that's so awesome though!!

8,100 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
He lives in MASS, but he sent it next day air mail.

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
エヌ ハルモニア. カミツレ N Harmonia . Elesa

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

oh wow great!! that's awesome news :]

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

working on last minute stuff for cosplay for fanime x.x i cant believe fanime is already this thursday jskfnhkwjefh

8,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
it says "
Where: San Jose Convention Center, San Jose, California (or your nearest computer screen for the webcast) " does that mean we will get our conventioneer achievements if we view the web cast?

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
GeezMom
it says "
Where: San Jose Convention Center, San Jose, California (or your nearest computer screen for the webcast) " does that mean we will get our conventioneer achievements if we view the web cast?

i'm actually confused about that also.. like where to get the achievement : / because i know they'll be walking around giving gold ticket things which is whatever but i want that achievement LOL. and i'm assuming they dont have a booth like AX does? ._. i dont know : /
You guys have no idea how happy I am to find this thread! (TT u TT )

I, sadly, may not be attending this year to Fanime.... but I'm more likely going to next year! That way, I'll be more prepared and get cosplays together. I wish I could go this year, though... I love walking around, going to the dealers room, and looking at the cosplays and watching skits...... TAKE PICS' FOR ME!!! D:

Witty Explorer

GeezMom
it says "

Sadly, noh. Dx

You have to atleast "attend" a convention in person.
I think in 2008 they gave out cards and everything for free items and things like that.

Witty Explorer

`[Heartbreaker Jo]`

working on last minute stuff for cosplay for fanime x.x i cant believe fanime is already this thursday jskfnhkwjefh

Hekk yeah! xD Last minute cosplay.

Three more days! x3

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
The Caged Demon

I, sadly, may not be attending this year to Fanime.... but I'm more likely going to next year! That way, I'll be more prepared and get cosplays together. I wish I could go this year, though... I love walking around, going to the dealers room, and looking at the cosplays and watching skits...... TAKE PICS' FOR ME!!! D:

YESSS DRAMA FREE THREAD fufufu~

and omggg ;^; whatttt why arent you going?!!? DDD: you cant go just for a day or something? : /

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
The Brige
`[Heartbreaker Jo]`

Hekk yeah! xD Last minute cosplay.

Three more days! x3

we'll be driving 6 hrs on thursday so we'll be there thursday night! :33 and that day/night will be used for working on last minute cosplay! haha. my bf has our sewing machine since i finished my stuff 2 weeks ago buuut i need to do some touch ups at the hotel room x.x buuhh
`[Heartbreaker Jo]`
The Caged Demon

YESSS DRAMA FREE THREAD fufufu~

and omggg ;^; whatttt why arent you going?!!? DDD: you cant go just for a day or something? : /

Well, I could for at least one day, but man... Very last minute! xDD

I'll try... What day is the masquerade? 'Cause I want to go on that day, if I could. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff