Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,100 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Here's a preview of my Puniisher cosplay I'll be doing for the con.

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
Angel-Grell
User Image

@Toshi - Ya, I need to find out when signings are, IF I HAVE TO MISS A GATHERING TO GET YUYA'S AUTOGRAPH SO BE IT~!!! D8 Just hope I don't have to miss the Kuro gathering, oh man, that would suck~ ;A; I also hope he goes to watch the Masquerade, even though if he does that'll mean I'll freeze up and will be way more nervous to perform, but gaaah I want him to see our skiiiiit~ XDDD <333

@Jo - LOLOL yeeesh~ x333 Gahh, Toshi's going too~?? You guys are making me wanna goooooo~!!! T.T Maaybe I can convince Ray or something~ X3333 But my mom and sis wanna see it, too, but hey I can see it twice~ 8'D

x333 i doubt we'll be going since we'll most likely be tired from the car trip annd they'd have cosplay to work on xp

Shy Cutie-Pie

going to try heading around 3 and screw around with my friend from middles.
Maybe 'round about the park or the swap meet before picking up out badges.
ouo

hmhm..
++

Username: Misdis Honest Puppeteer
Cosplays you're bringing: Maid(!Sebastian..?) + Possibly Sailor!N.Italy.
Days you are going: Full Weekend

Can't believe this but I'm planning cosplay for next year already...Something a bit simple and work along the levels.

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
エヌ ハルモニア. カミツレ N Harmonia . Elesa

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

haha wow planning for next year already? xp

Shy Cutie-Pie

Yep.
:>
Naota from FLCL And Satsuki Yotsuba from Negima should keep me busy until the end of this year..seems easy for the most part.
If I dedicate every day of my time off from school then I could probably do something better.
;u;"

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naota!! <333 yessss. i actually recently wanted to do Haruko after rewatching FLCL after yeaaaarrrsss. i dont know when/if i'll be doing her though xp

Shy Cutie-Pie

bfhyudighdf Harukoooo <33
Next year?
--Ohman if we could find someone doing Mamimi/Amarao/Canti
;u;<3

frdyubfsdh SATSUKI WHY.
One version of her Pactio outfit looks pretty easy but the hate looks kind of silly, moreso imagining it on myself.
And then the other outfit is prettier..but there are little t no good pictures of it.
/DYING.
Angel-Grell
User Image

@Toshi - Ya, I need to find out when signings are, IF I HAVE TO MISS A GATHERING TO GET YUYA'S AUTOGRAPH SO BE IT~!!! D8 Just hope I don't have to miss the Kuro gathering, oh man, that would suck~ ;A; I also hope he goes to watch the Masquerade, even though if he does that'll mean I'll freeze up and will be way more nervous to perform, but gaaah I want him to see our skiiiiit~ XDDD <333

@Jo - LOLOL yeeesh~ x333 Gahh, Toshi's going too~?? You guys are making me wanna goooooo~!!! T.T Maaybe I can convince Ray or something~ X3333 But my mom and sis wanna see it, too, but hey I can see it twice~ 8'D

Well maybe he'll go to the Kuro gathering? cause last year at ax morita was at the bleach gathering and konishi was at the gurren lagann gathering. So there maybe a chance. I myself is hoping tohru go to the gundam or sailor moon gathering lol.

Sephy no shredder then?

8,100 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Toshi_Riku

Sephy no shredder then?

Saddly no. The guy who I had commision my props has vanished again from contact. Which is weird because he was almost done with them. It makes me sad because I really wanted to do Shred Head again sad
SoulySephiroth
Toshi_Riku

Sephy no shredder then?

Saddly no. The guy who I had commision my props has vanished again from contact. Which is weird because he was almost done with them. It makes me sad because I really wanted to do Shred Head again sad

Awww, you don't have the old pieces?

And I think my plans totally changed on Saturday, since Fanime announced Yoshiki XD

Kawaii Fatcat

User Image

@Jo - Ahhh I see~ Ah well that's ok, then~ xDD Probly won't go either, then~ =P I'll need to un-pack stuff that night and I probly won't do that til late cause I really want a night photoshoot as RQ Miku~ @w@

@Souly - Awesome~ 8D Love it~ And I'm sure you'll get your Shredder sometime~ :3 If not for Fanime, then perhaps for gatherings or other cons this year~ ^^

@Toshi - HNNNNNNNNGH IF HE DID I WOULD FREAK OUT TO NO ENDDDD~!!! X///////////DDD I would be like: "OMGOMGOMGOMGGGGG *fainted*" XDDDD;;; But ooommmggggg if he does I will be freaking happy but at the same time freaking nervous~ x////////D

@Sayu - Italyyyyy~!! ^w^ And yay for Negima cosplay~!! :'D Lol, I've been planning for next year, too~ @_@ I want to do a couple versions of Stocking, more versions of Grell, Teru, uhhhh... xDD

8,100 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
No, the old costume was rather tacky, and I went through a huge change in my lif about 9 months back that out me into a whole, I'm done with cosplay/ I need to change things etc. Tossed all my old cosplay stuff out. Including shredder.
`[Heartbreaker Jo]`
Yukari Kaiba
`[Heartbreaker Jo]`
Yukari Kaiba
AW YEAH NEW THREAD ILL ACTUALLY FEEL MOTIVATED TO POST IN REGULARLY AGAIN 8D

Username: Yukari Kaiba
Cosplays I'm bringing: N Harmonia (Pokemon B&W), Sanada Yukimura (Sengoku BASARA), Mori Motonari (Sengoku BASARA), gijinka Wooper (Pokemon), gijinka Umbreon (Pokemon), Zabimaru *zanpakutou spirit* (Bleach)
Days Going: Day Zero through Monday smile

YAYYY COME BY MORE OFTEN ; D

btw i'm planning to wear Elesa friday afternoon-ish for the rest of the day. if that works for you :]

I've got a panel at 3pm (YOU SHOULD TOTALLY COME C8 ), but I'm thinking I'll probably be in N for most of the day anyway. Maybe we could meet up after it and derp around until we can find Richard for our photoshoot :3

haha sounds good ; D i think i might rewear it sunday afternoon as well x3

I'm probably going to change into N after the Basara shoot I have with Imari so I have something comfy to wear to the masquerade, so we can hang out again if you want C:

Kawaii Fatcat

@Souly - Oooohhhh, I see~ D:

@Yukari - Yaaay Masquerade~!! XDD Lolol I need to memorize my lines so I know what to mouth out~ XDD

Anywaaays, I finished the top to Race Queen Miku~ >A<" Don't have much left to do, now~ =P Here's a pic of it:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
...We are all granted wings...

User Image
Well looks like everything is in full swing now that Fanime is getting closer~ ^_^ Cosplays are looking good. And I noticed that the guests of honor at Fanime seem to get more and more... prestigious, I guess the word would be. I mean what with Yuya, and Yoshiki~ *_*

...But we must wait for the opportunity to fly...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff