Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Cutie-Pie

HNNGHNGH Joltik
<3 ;u;

AH anyone going to hang around on Thursday?

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
エヌ ハルモニア. カミツレ N Harmonia . Elesa

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

not sure what time we'll be getting there on thursday since it's a 7 ish hour drive for us. then i think my friends might have cosplay to work on in the hotel room buuut if not we might actually go out to watch the hangover 2 midnight showing. but i really do hope to hang around thursday!!
Jo Ah okay. ^^
I'm doing pretty much found items for this cosplay- I haven't had time to actually do a big sewing event because I have finals right before Fanime and spring show. I was going to have Arceus done but that had to be put aside again. I'm doing an original gijinka because I couldn't find any really cute art I liked for Joltik. There's not enough love for him imo. :<

I can post some wip images if you guys want but they're not up to date since the pics I took were before I finished the ears and tail.

Kat Hehe can't wait to see you, I am so looking forward to shooting your Grell.

Misdis Honest Puppeteer <3!! I adore Joltik, love it to little bits- this is the first time I've actually LOVED any bug pokemon. I like it and the pretty moth pokemon that evolves from Larvesta. Anyway I'm going to be there on Thursday- have to do pre-reg badge thing, I'll be Team Rocket Grunt that day.

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

aw i see. yeah post WIP pics!! :3 just to get an idea ^^

also what are you wearing to the meeting thing? so i can try to spot you .-. and whoever else here that's going, what are you guys wearing ?
WIP 1: User Image

WIP 2: User Image

This is what I'll be wearing to the gathering on Friday:
User Image

For joltik I'm also going to be wearing ankle and wrist fluffies as well as a yellow skirt that I dyed today. =_= it has some weird red spots really tiny that happened though. Oh well. And my hair will be bleached for Joltik.

Lucky Star

Misdis Honest Puppeteer
HNNGHNGH Joltik
<3 ;u;

AH anyone going to hang around on Thursday?
User Image

I am~ :3 Hoping to get there by 3 PM or so~ >A<"

Lucky Star

User Image

Loving the progress pics, Fox~! :'D And I love your Pico~ 8DDDD And thanks~ ;////; <333 I look forward to it, as well~ :'D
Schedule just came up finally -__________-!

http://apps.fanime.com/2011/schedule/

Lucky Star

Toshi_Riku

User Image

OMG YES THANK YOUUUUUU~!!!

Ok, MusicFest on Saturday isn't til 7~ XD;; Maaaybe I can get in line for it at 4 pm, then again, I REALLY want to be in one of the first few rows for Yuya......... gaaahhh, perhaps 3:30~ x33

And dammit, the Visual Kei panel is at the same time as our Hetalia panel~!!! DD: Dammit~ ;A; I wanted to go to thaaaat~ >A< Oh well.... ;A;"

And YESS, Yuya's panel is at 12 PM on Sunday, I CAN GO TO IIITTT~!! XDDD Cept I'll have to leave the Hetalia gathering a bit early to change into Lingerie Grell and get in line for his panel~ >A<" But, it's Yuya, and there'll be a Hetalia gathering next year~ D8

Now, just waiting to see when autographs are and I'm good~ But kyaaaah, so glad and thankful that I can make it to Yuya's panel~! <333 I'm not missing that for the world~!! ;/////; Also, I might ask him some stuff~ x////D Just gotta think of some good questions, like maybe I'll ask him: "Do you still talk with your fellow Kuroshitsuji musical cast members?" :3 Eeep, sooo excited~ XDD

Lucky Star

`[Heartbreaker Jo]`

not sure what time we'll be getting there on thursday since it's a 7 ish hour drive for us. then i think my friends might have cosplay to work on in the hotel room buuut if not we might actually go out to watch the hangover 2 midnight showing. but i really do hope to hang around thursday!!
User Image

Omg the Hangover 2~!! XDD I can't wait to see that~ I died laughing from the 1st one~ 8DDD
Angel-Grell
Toshi_Riku

User Image

OMG YES THANK YOUUUUUU~!!!

Ok, MusicFest on Saturday isn't til 7~ XD;; Maaaybe I can get in line for it at 4 pm, then again, I REALLY want to be in one of the first few rows for Yuya......... gaaahhh, perhaps 3:30~ x33

And dammit, the Visual Kei panel is at the same time as our Hetalia panel~!!! DD: Dammit~ ;A; I wanted to go to thaaaat~ >A< Oh well.... ;A;"

And YESS, Yuya's panel is at 12 PM on Sunday, I CAN GO TO IIITTT~!! XDDD Cept I'll have to leave the Hetalia gathering a bit early to change into Lingerie Grell and get in line for his panel~ >A<" But, it's Yuya, and there'll be a Hetalia gathering next year~ D8

Now, just waiting to see when autographs are and I'm good~ But kyaaaah, so glad and thankful that I can make it to Yuya's panel~! <333 I'm not missing that for the world~!! ;/////; Also, I might ask him some stuff~ x////D Just gotta think of some good questions, like maybe I'll ask him: "Do you still talk with your fellow Kuroshitsuji musical cast members?" :3 Eeep, sooo excited~ XDD

Hahaha, same for me, but not with Yuya, but for Tohru XD need to go to his panel, and his signing. And don't get too crazy in the panel and slur the question do you still stalk your cast members lol.

Jo - OMG my group is doing the same thing too lol going to watch the midnight showing of The Hang Over 2 too

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
Angel-Grell
`[Heartbreaker Jo]`

User Image

Omg the Hangover 2~!! XDD I can't wait to see that~ I died laughing from the 1st one~ 8DDD

: DDD haha sooo funny x] love that movie haha.

Fox // looks greeat : DD cant wait to see it! and really love that last photo of what you're going to be wearing on friday for the gathering. i'll most likely be in my Sailor Entei so i'll be wearing a mask. xp but i'll definitely try to meet up : D hope to see everyone else at the gathering!!

Toshi // haha not sure if we really are though because they have cosplay to work on once we get to the hotel xp
Name: Tiny Frankenstein

Days Attending: All

Cosplays: None.

8,100 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Well mu Cosplays had to change. I'll be doing Punisher for Friday and Saturday, then a zombie on Sunday.

Lucky Star

User Image

@Toshi - Ya, I need to find out when signings are, IF I HAVE TO MISS A GATHERING TO GET YUYA'S AUTOGRAPH SO BE IT~!!! D8 Just hope I don't have to miss the Kuro gathering, oh man, that would suck~ ;A; I also hope he goes to watch the Masquerade, even though if he does that'll mean I'll freeze up and will be way more nervous to perform, but gaaah I want him to see our skiiiiit~ XDDD <333

@Jo - LOLOL yeeesh~ x333 Gahh, Toshi's going too~?? You guys are making me wanna goooooo~!!! T.T Maaybe I can convince Ray or something~ X3333 But my mom and sis wanna see it, too, but hey I can see it twice~ 8'D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff