Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Bear

13,450 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Aaaand first post is updated. @__@" I wish Fanime would hurry up and announce guests, already. ;A; Or at least one. That, and accept our Black Butler panel. DD: *Sighs* They are kinda late with things this year. :c

7,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
I wonder if Fanime has some huge news that they are making us wait for the announcements... I am suprised that they are being lazy and being late with them. Fanime is just now aabout months away now.

7,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
As far as I know, I'm still coming to Fanime.
I'm just waiting to get paid in order to get my ticket and stuff.
I'll have it done this weekend. <33

Invisible Bear

13,450 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Pokemon Master Tidus
I wonder if Fanime has some huge news that they are making us wait for the announcements... I am suprised that they are being lazy and being late with them. Fanime is just now aabout months away now.

I know, I wonder that, myself. o___O I'm just anxiously waiting, now. ;AAA;

7,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
This is the first time I've seen Fanime so disorganized.
Seriously, WTF with them not releasing the guests like they normally would have all this time?
Anyways, at the looks of it my fiance and I are still heading to Fanime it's just now we're waiting on our paychecks now. Chances are we'll get our tickets at the gate versus pre-registration early Friday morning. We know we'll get a paper badge instead, but we're like can't get it without our paychecks.

And my cosplay is coming along nicecly as I'm going to be going at it next week.
Flow concert next week too. =)

Invisible Bear

13,450 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
I know. Also waiting to hear about our Kuroshitsuji panel and if it gets accepted or not. A friend and I are hosting it.

But anyways, I already pre-registered, well, more like my boyfriend did as a birthday present to me. >< heart

So, what happened to everyone?? Fanime's in less than two months, usually people would post in here, by now........ >_>

7,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
I have no idea where everyone is. I'm sure they are bound to show up at Fanime.
I mean sure as hell I'm going. My fiance is going too, but right now I'm trying to get my ticket situated. My paycheck is coming in this week coming up, so I'm good. I'm also attending Anime Matsuri for a day as Suzaku from code geass in his evening formal outfit. The White/Gold outfit I was going to wear to Fanime in 2010, but failed miserably due to my wig was having problems.

As for my cosplay, it's so far remaining the same, but if I have a last minute update... I'll post it for you Twirl. i hope you will continue to run the thread for years to come. You're amazing! heart

As for your panel, I hope it DOES get accepted. Who knows, Maybe I'll visit you? ;DD

Trust me, I'm really a nice person at cons. I'm a bit hyper, random and wild. xD

My previous friends who attend would say the same thing, though I don't know if they even play Gaia. hahahahahaha. xDDD

7,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
Update:
I just got my fanime badge just in time for pre-registration.
WOAH. Cost me 60. crying
So used to the 55 price. DAMN.

Ah well, at least I know I am going now. <33

I secured it. I got to wait to secure my hotel and stuff by phoning later, but yeah I took care of it.

Edit @ 2 am CST - 4/1
My Fiance got his as well, so now we are both going....

Now to work on cosplay.... FINALIZATION.

Invisible Bear

13,450 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Ya. >____< And I see. Thanks in advance. x33 And daw, thanks~ razz I shall. And ok, but it seems panel staff have been sick, as they said on the Fanime Panel twitter. D:

And that's good! But ya, I remember when it was $55 last year, too. @___@

7,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
It really bugs me that we don't know who the guests are this year. I wonder why they are so unorganized ya know? Previous years have been so superb! >.<

Invisible Bear

13,450 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Pokemon Master Tidus
It really bugs me that we don't know who the guests are this year. I wonder why they are so unorganized ya know? Previous years have been so superb! >.<

Yeah. They announced Yuya the beginning of March, last year. ;AAA;

I hope they announce someone next week. x___x"

Invisible Loiterer

Oh hey guys. biggrin It's been a while since I last posted in here. I hope you have fun at Fanime, I wish I could go. ; u; It's too far away for me.
But, I'm planning on going to kumoricon and I want to get a table at the artist ally. surprised I'm making little necklace charms and keychains and plushies to sell. I still have to wait for them to post up the artist ally rules on the website to see what I'm not allowed to sell.

7,400 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
Angel-Grell
Pokemon Master Tidus

I know right?

Also, I wanted to show everyone that my artsy skills have improved a LOT.
My fiance tells me I should go into Game Design instead of Multimedia, cause I have been drawing lately... here's my latest work I did for a friend of his: Gin Ichimaru [Bleach]

Used: Illustrator CS5; Photoshop CS5: Extended Version (PC Versions).

Yes, I drew that by hand first. <33

Invisible Loiterer

Pokemon Master Tidus
Angel-Grell
Pokemon Master Tidus

I know right?

Also, I wanted to show everyone that my artsy skills have improved a LOT.
My fiance tells me I should go into Game Design instead of Multimedia, cause I have been drawing lately... here's my latest work I did for a friend of his: Gin Ichimaru [Bleach]

Used: Illustrator CS5; Photoshop CS5: Extended Version (PC Versions).

Yes, I drew that by hand first. <33

Thats cool. biggrin
But Game design is really tough, you don't get to do a lot of drawing, it's more for computers. D: I would know because I almost went in Game design at my college but there was too much technical programming and stuff. So I'm sticking with Media arts and Animation. ; u; So good luck~

Since we're on the discussion of art improvement, here's my best drawing so far: [Link] what do you think? emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games