Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,100 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Let's just forget about her and the old threads# drame begets drama. I'm posting from my phone...so ill have to be somewhat short in my response.

But hi to everyone!

That turtle shell looks great. I'm really sad I won't be able to do shredder like I had planed.

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
SoulySephiroth
Let's just forget about her and the old threads# drame begets drama. I'm posting from my phone...so ill have to be somewhat short in my response.

But hi to everyone!

That turtle shell looks great. I'm really sad I won't be able to do shredder like I had planed.

エヌ ハルモニア. カミツレ N Harmonia . Elesa

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

:< man, so that person hasnt responded? : [ guuuh that really sucks..
FFFFF- So much more to do. I got to make a vest later today for my boyfriend. Lol he doesn't know how to use the machine yet let alone sew. So I don't trust him to make the vest for sniper. I'll teach him after fanime.

Also have to finish- Joltik, *Secret Cosplay*, Black Rock Piko and fix my other Piko costume one of the strings "broke" on his guitar neck at CBF.

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

a Joltik gijinka?

i have a few painting left to do for my cosplays but at least all the sewing is out of the way. my bf lives about half an hour away from me so he has our sewing machine for the rest of the time till fanime since he has a lot to do still x.x

8,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Convention noob back againnn

Lacana is going FULL WEEKEND WOOOP
No cosplay for me hurhurhur. No $$$ qq

I'm volunteering at fanime, so I get refunded after the con aw yeah.

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

ooh wow that's awesome :]
`[Heartbreaker Jo]`
Yukari Kaiba
AW YEAH NEW THREAD ILL ACTUALLY FEEL MOTIVATED TO POST IN REGULARLY AGAIN 8D

Username: Yukari Kaiba
Cosplays I'm bringing: N Harmonia (Pokemon B&W), Sanada Yukimura (Sengoku BASARA), Mori Motonari (Sengoku BASARA), gijinka Wooper (Pokemon), gijinka Umbreon (Pokemon), Zabimaru *zanpakutou spirit* (Bleach)
Days Going: Day Zero through Monday smile

YAYYY COME BY MORE OFTEN ; D

btw i'm planning to wear Elesa friday afternoon-ish for the rest of the day. if that works for you :]

I've got a panel at 3pm (YOU SHOULD TOTALLY COME C8 ), but I'm thinking I'll probably be in N for most of the day anyway. Maybe we could meet up after it and derp around until we can find Richard for our photoshoot :3
@Jo - LOL, ya I saw that I didn't waste my time reading the whole thing though =P, and thanks

@Sephy - it's ok, still looking forward to hanging out when your shredder =)

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
Yukari Kaiba
`[Heartbreaker Jo]`
Yukari Kaiba
AW YEAH NEW THREAD ILL ACTUALLY FEEL MOTIVATED TO POST IN REGULARLY AGAIN 8D

Username: Yukari Kaiba
Cosplays I'm bringing: N Harmonia (Pokemon B&W), Sanada Yukimura (Sengoku BASARA), Mori Motonari (Sengoku BASARA), gijinka Wooper (Pokemon), gijinka Umbreon (Pokemon), Zabimaru *zanpakutou spirit* (Bleach)
Days Going: Day Zero through Monday smile

YAYYY COME BY MORE OFTEN ; D

btw i'm planning to wear Elesa friday afternoon-ish for the rest of the day. if that works for you :]

I've got a panel at 3pm (YOU SHOULD TOTALLY COME C8 ), but I'm thinking I'll probably be in N for most of the day anyway. Maybe we could meet up after it and derp around until we can find Richard for our photoshoot :3

haha sounds good ; D i think i might rewear it sunday afternoon as well x3

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
Toshi_Riku
@Jo - LOL, ya I saw that I didn't waste my time reading the whole thing though =P, and thanks

@Sephy - it's ok, still looking forward of hanging out when your shredder =)

haha yeah. it was a waste of time xp very repetitive haha
`[Heartbreaker Jo]`
a Joltik gijinka?

Yep one of these :3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It's one of the new pokemon from B&W

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

haha yeah i know xp that's why i asked ;] i use Joltik sometimes haha. how are you making it? are you doing an original or basing it off an art?

Kawaii Streaker

13,400 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
User Image

@Sephy - Ya, let's forget about all that~ XDD And baww, sorry to hear about the shredder~ D:

Speaking of panels, the Hetalia panel I'm in is Saturday at 12 PM. razz I'm the only France in it, as far as I know~ xDD Ahonhonhon~ heart

Also just ordered a racing flag for Race Queen Miku that's supposed to be here on Wednesday or Thursday, I hope it's here on Wednesday~! XDD

Also can't wait to see your Joltik cosplay, Fox~! ^w^ And yay, welcome to the thread, lacana~!! biggrin Good to have you here~ I'll add you to the list, even if you're not cosplaying~ biggrin
Mello74
Cosplaying dominatrix/cat dominatrix and or pichu

going all weekend or friday/saturday/monday

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200

:3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games