Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucky Star

User Image

*Coughcough* Dammit, Ronald's character songs are making me wanna cosplay him~ D8

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Angel-Grell
User Image

Happy belated 4th to you, too~! razz And glad you had fun at AM2~! ^^ Perhaps I'll go next year if I can't go to AX..... :3 I mean if AM2 is free....... xDD I could probly go to AX for a day and then AM2 the other days. razz
...We are all granted wings...

User Image
That would be great Kat if you could make it to either. Or if you get impatient maybe you could come down for ALA this upcoming winter. ; D I'm planning to go back to that one... and I think Jo is too...

...But we must wait for the opportunity to fly...

Lucky Star

Abiding Angel
Angel-Grell
User Image

Happy belated 4th to you, too~! razz And glad you had fun at AM2~! ^^ Perhaps I'll go next year if I can't go to AX..... :3 I mean if AM2 is free....... xDD I could probly go to AX for a day and then AM2 the other days. razz

User Image
That would be great Kat if you could make it to either. Or if you get impatient maybe you could come down for ALA this upcoming winter. ; D I'm planning to go back to that one... and I think Jo is too...

User Image

Ahhh, I dunno about ALA, cause usually it's the same weekend as Sac-Anime~ .___."
Mr. Wendell
I am sad that I did not get to see Yukari at FanimeCon 2011. sad

What's up folks? Mr. Wendell, back on Gaia, checking up on all the FanimeCon folks, because I met a lot of cool folks on here back then and hope to see you all at FanimeCon 2012.

FanimeCon 2012 is going to be fun and exciting for me, because next year's theme for FanimeCon is SPORTS!!! That means I'm going to break out with a lot of sports paraphernalia based on Japanese baseball games, bust out with chants you see at sports arenas, and just have a great time throughout.

If you don't know, I'm one of the hosts for Stage Zero, and I've emceed Opening Ceremonies for the last two years.

Cosplay? Don't know if I do that, but maybe if I were someone were to make a soccer jersey for East Tokyo United, I'd totally rock that.

DUDE every time I went by Stage Zero I never saw you there D: it made me most sad :C you usually hit up YCon though right? I'll for sure see you there C:

@Angel-Grell - ALA > Sac Anime, you should try going sometime C:

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

User Image
@ Kat: Ah, I see. that's understandable. Well if for whatever reason Sac-Anime falls through you can have ALA as a back up plan. ;D

@ Yukari: Did you go to AX this year?

Lucky Star

User Image

Yes, but most of my friends go to Sac-Anime, that's the thing~ DD: Plus it's closer to me and therefore less expensive to go to~ ;_;" Plus I'm doing a group cosplay at Sac-Anime for January next year~ D:

Lucky Star

User Image

Whoohoo, cosplay gathering later today~!! XD Going as Edgeworth, cause I need more pics of that cosplay~ D:

Also, now I'm really wanting to cosplay Choir Boy Grell~ *Points to pic on the left* XD I found a shirt in one of our closets that's the perfect size for the cosplay. Just have to add white to the middle and at the end of the sleeves. xP I'm in need of white and red fabric, now~ XDD

Lucky Star

User Image

Well, this weekend was fun~ Didn't really get many pics as Edgeworth, though~ D: The person who took some of me and a Matt Engarde cosplayer, said he found out his lens needed cleaning, and the pictures didn't turn out well~ D8 Well, good thing is, I'll be bringing Edgeworth to Sac-Anime, so there's that opportunity~ CB Ahhh, I can't wait til Sac-Anime~ 8DD Just hope I can get all my cosplays ready in time~ OTL

Lucky Star

User Image

Gahh, this thread seems a lil.... dead~ ._." It's been kinda empty the past few days~ >A<"

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

User Image
Yeah, I know. ^^; sorry, I haven't had much time to be on Gaia in general so posting in the thread is limited too. Plus Fanime is over, and there usually is the lull after the con. But I hope you're doing well. It is hard to get pictures of yourself when you're the one who's cosplaying. LOL. Btw, I finally watched the first 8 episodes of the dubbed Kuroshitsuji. It's... ok, but like Durarara! I'm not too thrilled, but not too disappointed... Have you seen them Kat?

Invisible Loiterer

Hey guys~! biggrin It's Rainbow Naruto, I changed my username~

Lucky Star

Abiding Angel

User Image
Yeah, I know. ^^; sorry, I haven't had much time to be on Gaia in general so posting in the thread is limited too. Plus Fanime is over, and there usually is the lull after the con. But I hope you're doing well. It is hard to get pictures of yourself when you're the one who's cosplaying. LOL. Btw, I finally watched the first 8 episodes of the dubbed Kuroshitsuji. It's... ok, but like Durarara! I'm not too thrilled, but not too disappointed... Have you seen them Kat?

Ahh, I've seen the dubbed Kuro, yes~ XD I had to get used to it, but I don't mind it~ razz When I watch DRRR I'll probly watch it subbed cause Jun does a voice in it~ >A>" And I know, there is that lull after a con~ XDD Doesn't mean we can't discuss other things, though~ razz

@Naruto - Yess, I saw your status update about your name change~ 8DD

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
our Okami group! :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

the One Piece cosplayers, i'm so glad i got to meet/get a photo with them, for those familiar with Cirque Du Soleil's Ka, they are the performers from it *^* <3333

our Final Fantasy Type-0 group!

more Okami photos x3

rest of the AX photos are here :3 http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/212819/

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
Part of our AA Table! this was before all the other stuff was added for sale, like other prints and stuff.

the only time i really stayed at our AA table not including the last day when i didnt cosplay

my bf and i in our Okami cosplay! :3

x3

; D i photobombed LOL

6,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
Yukari Kaiba
@Angel-Grell - ALA > Sac Anime, you should try going sometime C:

AGREED.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items