Welcome to Gaia! ::

When on Saturday would you like the meet to be held? (Afraid I cannot run it after about 1)

Earlier than normal: 11am 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 3 ]
Same as normal: About 12am/half 12 0.23809523809524 23.8% [ 5 ]
Later than normal: Around 3pm 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 4 ]
It doesn't matter to me. 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 >
that cool then. go for it. a hero guitar is better than nothing at all
User Image
omaidaiz. it's getting close.
i'm like doing the gangnam style flashmob.
so excited. o u o

Friendly Gaian

» Finally ordered my cosplay! I ended up finding it for less on a different site, so I hope it'll be okay. Still getting custom size! Now all I have to do is wait for everything to arrive, and then sort my hair out closer to the date. (:

Shy Fatcat

Really debating if I should go again, was my first time going in May? Can't even remember when the last one was this year. confused
Didn't go as anything, might go as something this time, trying to find money for that
But I don't really have anyone to go with, do you guys normally go with a group of friends or solo?
my first expo i went alone and met people. now i still go alone but meet up with people i know once im there

Dapper Prophet

10,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
I normally go alone or with one friend, and meet up with friends there :3

Shy Fatcat

Guess I need to try my hardest to not be anti-social then
I think that itself will be a mission for me
I just wanna' make frandz
then pop along to the gaia meet. you already know us in some respect

Shy Fatcat

There's a Gaia meet?
Was there one last time? Because I completely missed it if so

Friendly Gaian

» I don't think I'll be attending the Gaia meet this time, but I hope you guys have fun! My cosplay finally arrived, so I'm ready for the Expo. (:
OK GUYS I MISS THE GAIA MEET EVERY SINGLE EXPO SOMEONE GIVE ME THEIR NUMBER SO I CAN JUST TEXT YOU WHERE YOU ARE OH JEEZ IM SO USELESS User Image
MarimoToken
OK GUYS I MISS THE GAIA MEET EVERY SINGLE EXPO SOMEONE GIVE ME THEIR NUMBER SO I CAN JUST TEXT YOU WHERE YOU ARE OH JEEZ IM SO USELESS

ask snow snow, though if she runs things the way i did she'll post her number in the email anyway
KaminariThunder
MarimoToken
OK GUYS I MISS THE GAIA MEET EVERY SINGLE EXPO SOMEONE GIVE ME THEIR NUMBER SO I CAN JUST TEXT YOU WHERE YOU ARE OH JEEZ IM SO USELESS

ask snow snow, though if she runs things the way i did she'll post her number in the email anyway

ok cool
who're are you cosplaying???
MarimoToken
KaminariThunder
MarimoToken

ok cool

i cant make it this time around, i'm going to a star trek con the weekend before and cant afford both
KaminariThunder
MarimoToken
KaminariThunder
MarimoToken

ok cool

i cant make it this time around, i'm going to a star trek con the weekend before and cant afford both

aw thats a shame duUuude

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces