Welcome to Gaia! ::

When on Saturday would you like the meet to be held? (Afraid I cannot run it after about 1)

Earlier than normal: 11am 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 3 ]
Same as normal: About 12am/half 12 0.23809523809524 23.8% [ 5 ]
Later than normal: Around 3pm 0.19047619047619 19.0% [ 4 ]
It doesn't matter to me. 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 > >>

Dapper Prophet

10,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
Vanderpy
Snowflake of chaos

ohaider Charley.

so, i only just found this thread xD. ill be going all three days, cosplaying roxy lalonde on friday, godtier!vriska serket on saturday, and dirk strider on sunday 83

Ohai, welcome to the thread lily! : D

Tipsy Gawker

8,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200

Vlog on my cosplay reveal...although you guys probably already know that. <3
Wearing my beloved pikachu hoodie!!!!

Wheezing Singing

13,150 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
So many homestucks biggrin <3
Uzi
So many homestucks biggrin <3

oh yes ;D

Friendly Gaian

User Image» I still have no idea what Homestuck is. sweatdrop

Dapper Prophet

10,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
Its an incredibly long webcomic xD Albeit some parts are confusing or boring but that's completely wiped out by the majority of awesome parts!

Also, going to the opticians soon to put my mum's mind at ease about getting/wearing eye contacts :I

Further progress with tav's legs, waiting for my chosen dental distortions to be in stock (hopefully in time), still gotta style the wig more, change the horn headband so it's hidden, and of course make the lance shirt/chest if I have time.

Friendly Gaian

User Image» You're brave! I can't stand the idea of sticking contacts in my eyes. I just stick to my trusty glasses. x3

Wheezing Singing

13,150 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
I'm currently debating my Saturday cosplay now.

Being bored at 4am resulted in me making Sollux horns, which then resulted in making his shirt.
-See sig-

Sollux or Karkat? OTL

Dapper Prophet

10,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
I really don't mind the idea of contacts though my mum seems very squeamish, my friend and my sister have both bought and used non-corrective lenses fine.

And I would say sollux! But if you do sollux make/find his glasses and take a jar of honey : P

Friendly Gaian

User Image» Man, I can't wait to buy more K-ON! stuff at the Expo. :3
i need to buy some k-on! stuff never mind more, considering buying the series but i got told the english voices dont work.
Uzi
I'm currently debating my Saturday cosplay now.

Being bored at 4am resulted in me making Sollux horns, which then resulted in making his shirt.
-See sig-

Sollux or Karkat? OTL

asdfgjk you make a really awesome sol <333

Friendly Gaian

User Image» Kaminari: Yeah, the English dub is a little... grating. Ritsu doesn't sound like a tom boy anymore. D:

Wheezing Singing

13,150 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
Snowflake: You are the second person to tell me to bring honey. Therefore I will.
And spoons. Because I will ignore everyone and eat the miind honey :'D

I love honey and would probably be nomming it all day <3

Yes, Sollux it is <3

Vanderpy: Thank you ;o; <3

Dapper Prophet

10,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
The homestuck meet is at 11am both days right? Oh god it's gonna be SO AWESOME >u< Though not looking forward to the exams preceding it.

Also working on steamy again right now, regarding fur and hooves and probably the straps too, replacing the PVC piping with more flexible canvas strip and velcro straps and shortening the metal sides, though there's still no chance of wearing it to the expo because I'm submitting it as part of my art coursework.

I was going to wear Diamonds Droog to school dress-up day but I don't want to explain who he is a million times... Because as far as I am aware I'm the only kid at our school who reads MSPA.

The second option is the faun because when it comes to cosplay I kind of want to prove I'm good at it at school >n< However as said before I would have a lot to do to it, and I have no horns (or spirit gum or a headband etc) and I would obviously have to take them off quite a lot due to the difficulty with walking. Stupid double spanish being upstairs >_>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff