Welcome to Gaia! ::

What's your favorite thing to do at a convention?

Masquerade 0.039755351681957 4.0% [ 13 ]
Cosplay 0.40978593272171 41.0% [ 134 ]
Dealer's Room 0.17125382262997 17.1% [ 56 ]
Rave dance 0.10091743119266 10.1% [ 33 ]
Panels/Workshops 0.042813455657492 4.3% [ 14 ]
Video Games 0.021406727828746 2.1% [ 7 ]
Role-Playing games 0.021406727828746 2.1% [ 7 ]
Artist Alley 0.073394495412844 7.3% [ 24 ]
Meeting other fans 0.08868501529052 8.9% [ 29 ]
Musical Performances 0.030581039755352 3.1% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 327 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 125 126 127 > >> >>> »|
At noon on Saturday I think I'm going to my Naruto photoshoot.....but I can try.^^;
Nokko Meari
At noon on Saturday I think I'm going to my Naruto photoshoot.....but I can try.^^;

Who are cosplaying as from Naruto?o.o
Arisonthekitsune
Nokko Meari

Sabaku no Temari. 0.o
Nokko Meari
Arisonthekitsune
Nokko Meari

Sabaku no Temari. 0.o

My friend is going as Temari too xDD
Arisonthekitsune
Nokko Meari
Arisonthekitsune
Nokko Meari

Sabaku no Temari. 0.o

Which outfit? Probably 2nd...tis more fun...XP
Nokko Meari
Arisonthekitsune
Nokko Meari
Arisonthekitsune
Nokko Meari

Sabaku no Temari. 0.o

Im not sure P= I might end up going as Gaara this year instead of Youko Kurama...Actually.. I need a wig for both >_>; er.... Whichever is cheaper xD;
Edit: I just though of something.. I could use my costume from last year xD I was human Kurama, and no wig required! xD
Arisonthekitsune
Nokko Meari
Arisonthekitsune
Nokko Meari
Arisonthekitsune
Nokko Meari

Sabaku no Temari. 0.o

Im not sure P= I might end up going as Gaara this year instead of Youko Kurama...Actually.. I need a wig for both >_>; er.... Whichever is cheaper xD;
Edit: I just though of something.. I could use my costume from last year xD I was human Kurama, and no wig required! xD

I know 3 Gaara's who are going. XP -holds up two fingers- Three!^^
Go as teh Kurama-ness. X3
Quote:

xD Ok, I will! >3
Arisonthekitsune
Quote:

xD Ok, I will! >3

Yay! Thank you God! ^^ -huggles-

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
i've never been to connecticon before so im going to get very very lost looking for everyone. on saturday i'll most likely be dressed as a silent hill nurse. so if anyone spots me, just come over and grab me!
RadientEclipse7
i've never been to connecticon before so im going to get very very lost looking for everyone. on saturday i'll most likely be dressed as a silent hill nurse. so if anyone spots me, just come over and grab me!

xD I'll run over to you and be like "Haaay are that person thats on Gaia? : D??"
Arisonthekitsune
RadientEclipse7

xD I'll run over to you and be like "Haaay are that person thats on Gaia? : D??"

Or, if you find a Temari who will most likely be eating pocky, while forcing a Kankuro to carry all of her worldly possessions, see if they respond to the name Meari! If they do, you have found me! XD
Nokko Meari
Arisonthekitsune
RadientEclipse7

Or, if you find a Temari who will most likely be eating pocky, while forcing a Kankuro to carry all of her worldly possessions, see if they respond to the name Meari! If they do, you have found me! XD

xDD If I do find you I'll be like "Hayy, its me, God! : D" xD
Arisonthekitsune
Nokko Meari
Arisonthekitsune
RadientEclipse7

XD I told my friend. I'm just like, "Guess what? God's going to Connecticon!" And she's like, "WHAT?!?!0_o WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!?!"
I didn't tell her, and she was sooo weirded out. XD
Or, I'll walk around hugging random people and ask them, "Are you God? Are You God?" Then when they answer no...
"Now are you god?"
Nokko Meari
Arisonthekitsune
Nokko Meari
Arisonthekitsune
RadientEclipse7

XD I told my friend. I'm just like, "Guess what? God's going to Connecticon!" And she's like, "WHAT?!?!0_o WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!?!"
I didn't tell her, and she was sooo weirded out. XD
Or, I'll walk around hugging random people and ask them, "Are you God? Are You God?" Then when they answer no...
"Now are you god?"

You'll find me that way too xD Especially if you do that Friday, since I wont be Kurama then xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff