Welcome to Gaia! ::

What's your favorite thing to do at a convention?

Masquerade 0.039755351681957 4.0% [ 13 ]
Cosplay 0.40978593272171 41.0% [ 134 ]
Dealer's Room 0.17125382262997 17.1% [ 56 ]
Rave dance 0.10091743119266 10.1% [ 33 ]
Panels/Workshops 0.042813455657492 4.3% [ 14 ]
Video Games 0.021406727828746 2.1% [ 7 ]
Role-Playing games 0.021406727828746 2.1% [ 7 ]
Artist Alley 0.073394495412844 7.3% [ 24 ]
Meeting other fans 0.08868501529052 8.9% [ 29 ]
Musical Performances 0.030581039755352 3.1% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 327 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 125 126 127 > >> >>> »|

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Nokko Meari
Okiez...so...
Are we going to have a Gaian-meet thingie or no?
If so, anytime would probably be fine with me, though I probably have a Naruto photoshoot sometime in the Afternoon on Saturday....Xo

yea my b/f and me want to do a meet up because it would be awesome! we need to pick times a places for a meet.
RadientEclipse7
Nokko Meari
Okiez...so...
If so, anytime would probably be fine with me, though I probably have a Naruto photoshoot sometime in the Afternoon on Saturday....Xo

yea my b/f and me want to do a meet up because it would be awesome! we need to pick times a places for a meet.

Yes...and soon. XP
Nokko Meari
RadientEclipse7
Nokko Meari
Okiez...so...

Yes...and soon. XP

A Gaia meet would be awesome! >w> ~can't wait~
Arisonthekitsune
Nokko Meari
RadientEclipse7
Nokko Meari
Okiez...so...

Yes...and soon. XP

It would be fun, right God? XD
Nokko Meari
Arisonthekitsune
Nokko Meari
RadientEclipse7
Nokko Meari
Okiez...so...

Yes...and soon. XP

Yes it would! xD
i'm definately going! i'm know i'm going as zoe from ssx, not sure which day, but most likely friday. possibly chihiro from spirited away, and i MIGHT try amanda from saw...not sure if i can get the beartrap done in time...

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
[zoe]
i'm definately going! i'm know i'm going as zoe from ssx, not sure which day, but most likely friday. possibly chihiro from spirited away, and i MIGHT try amanda from saw...not sure if i can get the beartrap done in time...

ooooohhhhbear trap amanda would be AWESOME!!!

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Arisonthekitsune
Nokko Meari
Arisonthekitsune
Nokko Meari
RadientEclipse7
Nokko Meari
Okiez...so...

Yes...and soon. XP

Yes it would! xD

so does anyone have a time table for the events during saturday because that seems to be the day ppl can do a meet on. so we should figure out where and what time.

Cheery Sweetheart

16,450 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300
Unfortunately, Connecticon usually doesn't post their schedule before the con, because there are ALWAYS last minute changes.

So I would suggest early afternoon Saturday. Like around 1 or 2 pm?
1 or 2 sounds good. 3nodding

5,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Arisonthekitsune
1 or 2 sounds good. 3nodding

yea that sounds good to me too!

Cheery Sweetheart

16,450 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300
Well, so far it's looking like early afternoon is the time. Now, where do we want to meet?

Meeting on the promenade is difficult, since that's where the ballrooms are, and so many people will be hanging out there. How about off to the side down the hallway where they usually have the gaming? But instead of going left down the hall towards the rooms, we go right. I believe there's an alcove there that overlooks the lower levels.
XD Hopefully my time for judging in the cosplay contest is before or after that, since it's supposed to be sometime between 12-3 pm.
LunaInverse
Well, so far it's looking like early afternoon is the time. Now, where do we want to meet?

Meeting on the promenade is difficult, since that's where the ballrooms are, and so many people will be hanging out there. How about off to the side down the hallway where they usually have the gaming? But instead of going left down the hall towards the rooms, we go right. I believe there's an alcove there that overlooks the lower levels.

Theres an alcove right there? Huh. Didn't notice that. Anyways, that sounds fine 3nodding
There's a floor that I got to accidentally on my first time going to CTcon...I forget what it's called, but you can get to it via the elevator behind the escalator. I think you get there by hitting the button to go all the way up.

It brings you to a narrow balcony that honestly doesn't seem to go anywhere except to (if I'm remembering correctly) an "Employees Only" door.

For obvious reasons, this small hallway is always deserted.

It overlooks the registration tables. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games