Welcome to Gaia! ::

What's your favorite thing to do at a convention?

Masquerade 0.039755351681957 4.0% [ 13 ]
Cosplay 0.40978593272171 41.0% [ 134 ]
Dealer's Room 0.17125382262997 17.1% [ 56 ]
Rave dance 0.10091743119266 10.1% [ 33 ]
Panels/Workshops 0.042813455657492 4.3% [ 14 ]
Video Games 0.021406727828746 2.1% [ 7 ]
Role-Playing games 0.021406727828746 2.1% [ 7 ]
Artist Alley 0.073394495412844 7.3% [ 24 ]
Meeting other fans 0.08868501529052 8.9% [ 29 ]
Musical Performances 0.030581039755352 3.1% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 327 ]
-stalks in the internets for pictures-

I was CD Cover! Russia~ c:

6,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Okay, so I have to ask: who went to the panels on which day?

Cheery Sweetheart

16,450 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300
Thee Alchemyst
Streamjumper and I were there on Friday, but left before DJ Hellsing showed up. But we made both Saturday and Sunday's panels. On Saturday I was dressed up as someone from Vampire Knight and I had the Gaia badge with my con badge.

On Sunday I was on Team 4 (yay!) and I was wearing a bright green shirt.

6,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
LunaInverse
Thee Alchemyst
Streamjumper and I were there on Friday, but left before DJ Hellsing showed up. But we made both Saturday and Sunday's panels. On Saturday I was dressed up as someone from Vampire Knight and I had the Gaia badge with my con badge.

Ahh, I was in my Free Hugs shirt (that I made myself, thank you!) Friday & Saturday, and on Sunday I was just in my simple Linkin Park shirt, since I got lazy. LOL.

5,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I made it to both panels. I won a glomp me sign Saturday for my Gaia themes avitar and Sunday I was one of the last winners for the bingo game.

I was in team one but congrats team four!
AntieQ
Gods Acid Rikimaru
It was awesome!!!!! I was the Bruce Lee in the yellow jumpsuit XD

I remember you! Nice to see you here, too!

YAY!! I'm remembered I'm so flattered hahaha

Aged Citizen

6,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Citizen 200
I was one of the few that was at all three of the panels. (Though, when DJ Helsing had walked in, I was starting to consider leaving. xD )

I was the first one to win at Bingo. My only regret was looking really nervous, and not facing anyone. ; A;

8,200 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
LunaInverse
Thee Alchemyst

My most distinguishing feature was that I was the male spokesperson for team 4. I was wearing a shirt proclaiming my love of Godzilla (which should explain my monster stomping when that riverboat was firing off their cannon.).

5,550 Points
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cheerleader 200
I was in the Have a Day shirt. i went to the panels on saturday and sunday. looking forward to gaia tiles that looks like fun! and those new rings and buccaneer boardwalk!!

Dabbler

XP I just noticed this thread.
I was there all three days and probably saw most of you. :3

The first day I had a Snorlax hat on, the second day I wore a Weepinbell hat and helped hand out stuff (thanks to the two who were helping out before I showed up), and on the third day I handed out things again. I was also on Team 6.

heart I had tons of fun, everyone made the panels really awesome!!

6,100 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Oh! I saw you in your weepinbell hat around the con a couple of times! I shoulda said hi.

6,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Streamjumper
LunaInverse
Thee Alchemyst

My most distinguishing feature was that I was the male spokesperson for team 4. I was wearing a shirt proclaiming my love of Godzilla (which should explain my monster stomping when that riverboat was firing off their cannon.).

Really? That's what that noise was?! I had no idea what I was hearing, but the stomping made it hilarious!

Dabbler

Miss Chi Marie
Oh! I saw you in your weepinbell hat around the con a couple of times! I shoulda said hi.

It may have been my fiance wearing the weepinbell hat as well. XD We switched a few times.
But totally! I had tons of fun meeting people, but I wish that I was more social during some of the panels. XP

Cheery Sweetheart

16,450 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300
Thee Alchemyst
Streamjumper
LunaInverse
Thee Alchemyst

Really? That's what that noise was?! I had no idea what I was hearing, but the stomping made it hilarious!
Yep. One of our friends was walking around, and she saw the riverboat firing their cannon.
I went to the panel on Sunday. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games