Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

5,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
Hey Gaia! I live in Ohio, where we have a BIG convention called Ohayocon. I have been going for years, and Ohayocn has been around for close to 10 years. Why don't you make a trip to Ohio in January for this? I have been wondering for years if you were going to come out. I personally think it's not fair that you go to all these other conventions, but you don't come to ours. I feel slightly insulted. I would like to get that convention acheivement, but I can't if you don't make an effort to come to Ohio. You may have a bigger fanbase here in Ohio than you realize.

Fashionable Gaian

Gaia has come to Ohayou Con. I think they've come at least two years. That being said I don't remember if it was in a row or not.

Dangerous Lunatic

5,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
ApostleOfTheWind13
Gaia has come to Ohayou Con. I think they've come at least two years. That being said I don't remember if it was in a row or not.

I remember that there were a couple Gaia meet ups, but they were never sponsored by Gaia. To my knowledge they never showed up. There was a year or two I couldn't go, so if that was when they went, and not a member sponsored panel, then I missed that and I apologize. But, if that is the case, I would like for them to come back and hang with us.

Fashionable Gaian

I could have sworn I read a Gaia Convention Tour notice for Ohayou Con a couple years ago. I could be wrong though as I haven't been able to attend an Ohayou Con since I learned of its existence some odd years ago.

Dangerous Lunatic

5,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
Well, I think it would be cool if they came/come back. There was a couple years I wasn't able to go. So, unless they came during that time, I missed it. I would just like to see them there, that's all.

Kindly Sweetheart

10,400 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Hi! I am of course going to Ohayocon!

I will be going as Greece with my girlfriend going as Turkey(Hetalia) and Neru Akita with my girlfriend going as Len Kagamine(Vocaloid)

Dangerous Lunatic

5,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
Hetalia Fangirly
Hi! I am of course going to Ohayocon!

I will be going as Greece with my girlfriend going as Turkey(Hetalia) and Neru Akita with my girlfriend going as Len Kagamine(Vocaloid)

I may be going as just a regular Japanese school girl. I have the outfit. I may wear my tail and ears for good messure. We may pass each other and not even realize it. Lol.

Romantic Millionaire

8,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Gaia had an entire panel at Ohayocon 2012. I got my picture taken with DJ Helsing!

Dangerous Lunatic

5,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
Dark Hunter Akala
Gaia had an entire panel at Ohayocon 2012. I got my picture taken with DJ Helsing!

And I was unable to go this year. I am disappointed I missed that. I hope they come back next year. sweatdrop

Romantic Millionaire

8,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Julia-san86
Dark Hunter Akala

And I was unable to go this year. I am disappointed I missed that. I hope they come back next year. sweatdrop
I think they will, there were a ton of Gaians there. It's always cool to see who else is on the site, and see what Gaia's cooking up. And the fact that they give out Gaia Gold and items to everyone who shows up, and gave some pretty awesome prizes was cool too.
Do you plan to go to Ohayocon this year?
I'm pretty excited for it, I'm already working on cosplays. I wish I was more motivated, I went to the AMV contest last year and I really want to do one, but there were some pretty awesome ones and I don't feel I'd be up to par.

Dangerous Lunatic

5,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
Dark Hunter Akala
Julia-san86
Dark Hunter Akala

I think they will, there were a ton of Gaians there. It's always cool to see who else is on the site, and see what Gaia's cooking up. And the fact that they give out Gaia Gold and items to everyone who shows up, and gave some pretty awesome prizes was cool too.
I'm pretty excited for it, I'm already working on cosplays. I wish I was more motivated, I went to the AMV contest last year and I really want to do one, but there were some pretty awesome ones and I don't feel I'd be up to par.

I do plan to go. I missed 2012, so I want to be there for 2013. A friend of mine is supposed to be coming up from Virginia. Plus, I feel so much at home there. I also give out random hugs, which is always fun, too. Lol.

I am in the processing of working out so I can fit into the outfit I bought. The size didn't match my size. It was smaller than I thought. I may just go in my cat tail and my cat ears like I do every year. I would love to cosplay though.

Romantic Millionaire

8,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Julia-san86
Dark Hunter Akala
Julia-san86
Dark Hunter Akala

I do plan to go. I missed 2012, so I want to be there for 2013. A friend of mine is supposed to be coming up from Virginia. Plus, I feel so much at home there. I also give out random hugs, which is always fun, too. Lol.

I am in the processing of working out so I can fit into the outfit I bought. The size didn't match my size. It was smaller than I thought. I may just go in my cat tail and my cat ears like I do every year. I would love to cosplay though.
I plan to cosplay as Itachi, and my friend Haley has convinced me to be sober Gamzee another day, so that'll cover Friday and Saturday.
I have problems finding outfits that fit a lot too. I'm over 6 feet tall, and I'm skinny as a rail.
I have to wear belts a lot haha.

Dangerous Lunatic

5,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
Dark Hunter Akala
Julia-san86
Dark Hunter Akala
Julia-san86
Dark Hunter Akala

I plan to cosplay as Itachi, and my friend Haley has convinced me to be sober Gamzee another day, so that'll cover Friday and Saturday.
I have problems finding outfits that fit a lot too. I'm over 6 feet tall, and I'm skinny as a rail.

I have always had problems with my weight, and it has gotten so much harder since I graduated high school. I don't have much to lose, but I need to lose enough so my outfit fits properly.

I really want to cosplay as Nana Oosaki from NANA. She is really easy. All I need is to go to Hot Topic and get the items there. Heh. But, there are a lot of cosplay ideas I would like to do one of these days.

Itachi is a good choice. I thought I would make a good Hinata. I got her English voice down, but, I haven't done her voice in soo~ long, I doubt it's very good anymore.

Romantic Millionaire

8,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Julia-san86
Dark Hunter Akala
Julia-san86
Dark Hunter Akala
Julia-san86
Dark Hunter Akala

I have always had problems with my weight, and it has gotten so much harder since I graduated high school. I don't have much to lose, but I need to lose enough so my outfit fits properly.

I really want to cosplay as Nana Oosaki from NANA. She is really easy. All I need is to go to Hot Topic and get the items there. Heh. But, there are a lot of cosplay ideas I would like to do one of these days.

Itachi is a good choice. I thought I would make a good Hinata. I got her English voice down, but, I haven't done her voice in soo~ long, I doubt it's very good anymore.
I'm pretty excited to do.My biggest problem with cosplaying is always my hair. See profile. I've been growing it out for years, so I'm not willing to even consider cutting it, but most anime characters don't have curly blonde hair, so... For Itachi, I'm going to use temp dye and straighten it, and It should be about long enough. I hate wigs.

Dangerous Lunatic

5,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
Dark Hunter Akala
Julia-san86
Dark Hunter Akala
Julia-san86
Dark Hunter Akala

I'm pretty excited to do.My biggest problem with cosplaying is always my hair. See profile. I've been growing it out for years, so I'm not willing to even consider cutting it, but most anime characters don't have curly blonde hair, so... For Itachi, I'm going to use temp dye and straighten it, and It should be about long enough. I hate wigs.

I looked at your profile earlier today, when I sent a friend request. I think it would be long enough. Though, when you straighten it, it may be longer. But, I don't think that will be a problem. I wa born with black hair, and there are quite a lot of anime characters with black hair. Lol. I like to cut my hair all the time, I can't stand long hair, so trying to get me to stop cutting my hair so I can cosplay will be a challenge. But, I would do it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games