Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you be attending the Gaia Events at Anime Weekend Atlanta?

Yes I'll be attending the Gaia Events at Anime Weekend Atlanta 0.34928229665072 34.9% [ 73 ]
I might attend the Gaia Events at Anime Weekend Atlanta 0.33492822966507 33.5% [ 70 ]
I'm not able to attend but I want to vote for the gold 0.31578947368421 31.6% [ 66 ]
Total Votes:[ 209 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

IRL Conventioneer

11,150 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Welcome to the Anime Weekend Atlanta 2012 Official Sticky!

Gaia Online is proud to bring you the Anime Weekend Atlanta 2012 Official Gaia Events and Activities. Times and locations are listed on the convention page.

We’re happy to bring you this official thread where you can discuss the convention and the Gaia events as well as plan meeting times and locations with your fellow Gaians.

Also be sure to check out the Anime Weekend Atlanta 2012 Gaia Convention Schedule.

We look forward to seeing you all at Anime Weekend Atlanta 2012!

Benevolent Phantom

I'll be staffing once again this year! emotion_bigheart

7,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
I might go this year. Never been to AWA before but it's the 2nd nearest con for me. I normally just go to MTAC since I live in Nashville, TN. ^^ All the mega-popular ones are so far away lol...

Shy Conventioneer

6,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I'll be going this year to I want last year and was in the card throwing contest and had alot of fun and can't wait for this years awa con

3,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Heckler 50
I cannot wait until AWA-con!

I will be going as Sebastian Michaelis' Demon Form. <33 ;D

So if you see me, come up and say 'Hayy'.

I LOVE HUGS. > 3< xD
I shall be at AWA!

It'll be my first time going and it's going to be quite a hike since it's a four-hour drive from here in Nashville to Atlanta, but I sure hope it'll be worth it!

I'll be Reno from Final Fantasy VII, Riku from Kingdom Hearts and that's it so far..

So if anyone wants to meet up at the Gaia Event or elsewhere.. that would be cool!

Aged Dabbler

9,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
This will most likely be one of the first years in a while I don't go to AWA. I generally do artist alley, and the last couple years havn't been great. I just don't have the money to lose anymore sweatdrop

7,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
ChocoboxDreamer
I shall be at AWA!

It'll be my first time going and it's going to be quite a hike since it's a four-hour drive from here in Nashville to Atlanta, but I sure hope it'll be worth it!

I'll be Reno from Final Fantasy VII, Riku from Kingdom Hearts and that's it so far..

So if anyone wants to meet up at the Gaia Event or elsewhere.. that would be cool!

Heyy that's cool, I'm coming from Nashville too! 4laugh
La Macabresque
ChocoboxDreamer
I shall be at AWA!

Really? Awesome whee

Who are you gonna cosplay as?

Hygenic Lover

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
I'll be wearing Marie from Aristocats on Sunday, along with Nymphadora Tonks school version.

Saturday will be my Harry Potter variety day. Lily Evans, Hermione Granger, and possibly Tonks again.

I look forward to seeing you all, and hope to come to the Gaia events!

7,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
ChocoboxDreamer
La Macabresque

Really? Awesome whee

I have no idea actually. I've never cosplayed before really. I would but I'm kinda poor lol. sweatdrop You cosplaying?
La Macabresque
ChocoboxDreamer
La Macabresque

Really? Awesome whee

I have no idea actually. I've never cosplayed before really. I would but I'm kinda poor lol. sweatdrop You cosplaying?

Lol. I know what you mean. Maybe you can cosplay a character that doesn't have too complicated of an outfit. smile

And yes I shall be cosplaying Reno from Final Fantasy VII on Friday, Riku from Kingdom Hearts (KH2 ver.) on Saturday and Sunday, ah I'm not sure who I'll be on that day.
But then again that list is subject to change at any time anyway haha.

Say, will you be at Nashville Anime Day this Saturday?

7,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
ChocoboxDreamer

Lol. I know what you mean. Maybe you can cosplay a character that doesn't have too complicated of an outfit. smile

And yes I shall be cosplaying Reno from Final Fantasy VII on Friday, Riku from Kingdom Hearts (KH2 ver.) on Saturday and Sunday, ah I'm not sure who I'll be on that day.

That's cool~ :3 Yeah, I might just do that, lol.

And oh! I almost forgot about that. I guess I'll plan on going, I don't have anything else going on. ^^ I've been a couple times before... not the same as a big con, but it's fun. biggrin
La Macabresque
ChocoboxDreamer

That's cool~ :3 Yeah, I might just do that, lol.

And oh! I almost forgot about that. I guess I'll plan on going, I don't have anything else going on. ^^ I've been a couple times before... not the same as a big con, but it's fun. biggrin

Very cool! It'll be my first time going to NAD. But hey it's $3 so why not? XD

We should meet up or something. cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff