Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you be attending the Gaia Events at Anime Expo?

Yes I'll be attending the Gaia Events at Anime Expo 0.39224137931034 39.2% [ 91 ]
I might attend the Gaia Events at Anime Expo 0.36206896551724 36.2% [ 84 ]
I'm not able to attend but I want to vote for the gold 0.24568965517241 24.6% [ 57 ]
Total Votes:[ 232 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

IRL Conventioneer

11,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Welcome to the Anime Expo 2012 Official Sticky!

Gaia Online is proud to bring you the Anime Expo 2012 Official Gaia Events and Activities. Times and locations are listed on the convention page.

We’re happy to bring you this official thread where you can discuss the convention and the Gaia events as well as plan meeting times and locations with your fellow Gaians.

Also be sure to check out the Anime Expo 2012 Gaia Convention Schedule.

We look forward to seeing you all at Anime Expo 2012!

Heroic Sex Symbol

12,450 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
Hey will ya'll please bring back the Gaian Bash Dance....we miss it......

Versatile Ladykiller

10,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Object of Affection 150
I didn't know there where activities involved, I thought it was just a booth~xD
Well whatever it is I'm excited for it~ emotion_yatta

Desirable Cat

9,250 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
Question... Your schedule says you'll be there the 1st-4... But on the Anime Expo website it says it's June 29th through July 2nd. Are you guys going to be there all days or just the 1st and 2nd of July? My friends and I definitely want to go, and we'd like to make sure we'll be able to stop by for the Gaia events. =D

Romantic Lunatic

I missed last year, due to work and then Los Angeles traffic. This year I hope to make it. They are always fun!
User ImageUser Image
I'm a little confused. Will you be there all days of the convention or just one or what? I've never really attended a convention before and I want to attend solely for Gaia Online's panel, so if it's only for one day, I don't want to buy tickets for multiple days.

Also, I don't suppose there's any chance that if I show up in person to ask, they'll unblock my old account, is there? It's been like five years, and I've been a loyal user since Go-Gaia days! sad

6,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Super excited to see you guys. biggrin I can't wait to go to AX this year~ heart
Nicce biggrin
Nissa chan
Question... Your schedule says you'll be there the 1st-4... But on the Anime Expo website it says it's June 29th through July 2nd. Are you guys going to be there all days or just the 1st and 2nd of July? My friends and I definitely want to go, and we'd like to make sure we'll be able to stop by for the Gaia events. =D

The dates are June 29 to July 2. Last year it was July 1 to 4. The schedule has not been posted yet. Last year gaia held 3 events including the gaia panel.

Lonely Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
I would love to come but I live too far crying
Bought my 4day passed a few weeks after 2011, Hotel room reserved, ready to go biggrin

Greedy Noob

7,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I'm going to this one crying

Dapper Gaian

15,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Millionaire 200
i really think you need to do more in england like!!! were like left out over here ... i know its a lot harder to plan ect ect ... we need more in the uk ... and not just london, newcastle and other places would be much wanted

Feline Conventioneer

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conventioneer 300
This will be my first year going [ cat_whee ], so I'll definitely have to stop by for the Gaia events
cat_3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games