Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you be attending the Gaia Events at Anime Central?

Yes I'll be attending the Gaia Events at Anime Central 0.35789473684211 35.8% [ 68 ]
I might attend the Gaia Events at Anime Central 0.37368421052632 37.4% [ 71 ]
I'm not able to attend but I want to vote for the gold 0.26842105263158 26.8% [ 51 ]
Total Votes:[ 190 ]
1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 >

IRL Conventioneer

11,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Welcome to the Anime Central 2012 Official Sticky!

Gaia Online is proud to bring you the Anime Central 2012 Official Gaia Events and Activities. Times and locations are listed on the convention page.

We’re happy to bring you this official thread where you can discuss the convention and the Gaia events as well as plan meeting times and locations with your fellow Gaians.

Also be sure to check out the Anime Central 2012 Gaia Convention Schedule.

We look forward to seeing you all at Anime Central 2012!

Angelic Assailant

20,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
I'll be there, celebrating freedom from my case study and my licensing exams! biggrin

Cosplay list is pending, but I'm pretty sure a Ramona reprise will be a certainty.

Chatty Guildswoman

I hope to be there with some friends at my university! emotion_bigheart

Distinct Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I guess this is the closest it's going 2 get to me....
I'll more than likely be going! :>

Angelic Assailant

20,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hero 100
  • Survivor 150
TDA Zephrman

Where are you...? I've seen the convention tour go all over. They can't go EVERYWHERE, but A-Cen is a must-show, if nothing else its sheer size.

Distinct Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Azana Brown
TDA Zephrman

Where are you...? I've seen the convention tour go all over. They can't go EVERYWHERE, but A-Cen is a must-show, if nothing else its sheer size.

If they could make it to Milwaukee that would be awesome. Lake Geneva, WI would be even greater!! wink

But chicago is close enough... sweatdrop

Codebreaking Nerd

14,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Nerd 50
TDA Zephrman
Azana Brown
TDA Zephrman

If they could make it to Milwaukee that would be awesome. Lake Geneva, WI would be even greater!! wink

But chicago is close enough... sweatdrop

They come to Chicago instead for a reason reasons:
1] Because ACen is one of the biggest anime convention [if not the biggest] in the Midwest
2] It's easy for several states to come into City [by way to driving/train/bus/train]
3] There are TONS of hotels in the area to actually be able to house all these people
4] Public transit is readily available.

I have been to both Lake Geneva and Milwaukee and neither would be able to house the same amount of people at Chicago would. plus, I know countless people who come to ACen from several states. Including ones farther then WI. but yes, it's really mainly because Chicago can house the event and ACen is widely known.
Those really are only some of the reasons. I am sure I could think of more.

Codebreaking Nerd

14,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Nerd 50
Also for me being there depends on the date you guys are having your events. However, the last 2 years you had them on Saturday and Sunday so if I am correct in assuming you will be having them then as well I won't be able to attend the Gaia event specifically. I will be there on Friday. Which is more then likely the date you wont have any events on.
I will definitely be at ACen this year. The Gaia events always depend on what the rest of my schedule looks like while at the con. sweatdrop

Gaians of Anime Central - An ACen Guild

Witty Ladykiller

9,150 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
gaia_crown
+ Love Let Go +
gaia_crown

+ I will definitely going to be at ACen, and going to the Gaia events. +
I will try my hardest to be at the Gaia eventl! Let's hope another panel doesn't keep me. razz

Girl-Crazy Lover

6,850 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
I want to go really bad but I am poor sad . Maybe I will have some money by then. Are they any contest to win a ticket to go to convenntion?

Perfect Nerd

See, I'd love to go with my girlfriend, but I wonder how many people actually show up to these things.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff