9,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Firefly Rhapsody
Winter Persephone
Firefly Rhapsody
Winter Persephone
I will be going as well with a large group of people someone in my group will also be cosplaying from Naruto (Sai) and well the rest of us are scattered in cosplay XD we'll probably see you though considering we'll be expansive. Hope you have a good time at the con :3

Oh nice! If you do see me, be sure to say hi! (But let me know who you are..cause otherwise I'm just going be like..'wtf? that was random..' hehe..so just let me know )

I'll probably be like I'm that girl from GAIA XD but then explain it so that I don't seem like a HUGE creeper

Haha, that's fine xD I wonder how many other Konans will be there.. :0

I'm not sure Naruto is still pretty common but theres more Hetalia, Final Fantasy, Black Butler, Homestuck, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Soul Eater, Link, Sephiroth. Around that range of people XD and pokemon lots of pokemon
I'm jiggy with that! n_n I've never been to AB- AnimeNext is my chosen "annual" con, so to speak. Have you been before?

Tipsy Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Winter Persephone
Firefly Rhapsody
Winter Persephone
Firefly Rhapsody
Winter Persephone
I will be going as well with a large group of people someone in my group will also be cosplaying from Naruto (Sai) and well the rest of us are scattered in cosplay XD we'll probably see you though considering we'll be expansive. Hope you have a good time at the con :3

Oh nice! If you do see me, be sure to say hi! (But let me know who you are..cause otherwise I'm just going be like..'wtf? that was random..' hehe..so just let me know )

I'll probably be like I'm that girl from GAIA XD but then explain it so that I don't seem like a HUGE creeper

Haha, that's fine xD I wonder how many other Konans will be there.. :0

I'm not sure Naruto is still pretty common but theres more Hetalia, Final Fantasy, Black Butler, Homestuck, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Soul Eater, Link, Sephiroth. Around that range of people XD and pokemon lots of pokemon

Haha, very true...very very true..

Tipsy Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
MismatchedKneesocks
I'm jiggy with that! n_n I've never been to AB- AnimeNext is my chosen "annual" con, so to speak. Have you been before?

Oh, you've never been? It's amazing >v< And i've been..it's one of my favorite conventions so far. (And the best part..is that it has a rave!) ^v^
Firefly Rhapsody
MismatchedKneesocks

Oh, you've never been? It's amazing >v< And i've been..it's one of my favorite conventions so far. (And the best part..is that it has a rave!) ^v^

A rave? Count me in!
◕ ω ◕

Tipsy Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
MismatchedKneesocks
Firefly Rhapsody
MismatchedKneesocks

A rave? Count me in!
◕ ω ◕

Yup! Waaah, it's so amazing >v< *runs around in circles*
Firefly Rhapsody
MismatchedKneesocks
Firefly Rhapsody
MismatchedKneesocks

A rave? Count me in!
◕ ω ◕

Tell me about it!
◕O◕

Tipsy Fatcat

8,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
MismatchedKneesocks
Firefly Rhapsody
MismatchedKneesocks
Firefly Rhapsody
MismatchedKneesocks

A rave? Count me in!
◕ ω ◕

Tell me about it!
◕O◕

Well, it usually starts around 10 or 11, and goes to 2 or 1 in the morning. And when I went last time, it started off in a small room, but then once the ballroom cleared out, the people were moved into there where it continued (it was huge in there). There are, of course, lots of lights, and I don't know if it'll be the same as the last time I went, but in the front there was a screen that usually showed clips of anime people dancing, or clips from anime while the music was playing. I can't really remember it all because it was all a big rush..but it was wonderful. I would suggest buying water outside of the rave though..cause you can never trust the water they have in there. Also, buy lots of candy before hand and eat some, save the rest for the rave, and then snack on it during the rave so that you have energy..it helps..so much!
How come you can't trust the water...? Is it, like, poisoned or something? ≧ω≦
But it sounds like a blast- I can't wait to go˚▽˚

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff