Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Fatcat

11,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Anyone going to AnimeBoston 2012?
April 8th eh? I would go but I can't. If it started on a Friday and ended Sunday I'd be able to go.

Generous Fatcat

11,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Kerixil
April 8th eh? I would go but I can't. If it started on a Friday and ended Sunday I'd be able to go.

It does start on a Friday and ends on a Sunday. April 6th to 8th.
Firefly Rhapsody
Kerixil

It does start on a Friday and ends on a Sunday. April 6th to 8th.

I must have misread the website. I'll try to go. Probably won't be any trouble considering its a weekend.

Generous Fatcat

11,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Cool, maybe we could meet up there?
*raises hand*
I'll be there Saturday and Sunday.

Generous Fatcat

11,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
MismatchedKneesocks
*raises hand*

Oh nice! Are you going to be cosplaying?
Firefly Rhapsody
MismatchedKneesocks
*raises hand*

Yep! England from Axis Powers Hetalia, with America from the same and Shuichi Shindou from Gravitation.

Generous Fatcat

11,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
MismatchedKneesocks
Firefly Rhapsody
MismatchedKneesocks
*raises hand*

Yep! England from Axis Powers Hetalia, with America from the same and Shuichi Shindou from Gravitation.

Oh nice :D Maybe we can hang out? I'll be cosplaying as Konan from Naruto >v< She's one of my favorite characters biggrin
Ahh- I used to cosplay her.
>w<
Hope to see you there!

Generous Fatcat

11,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
MismatchedKneesocks
Ahh- I used to cosplay her.
>w<
Hope to see you there!

Haha, hope to see you there too! When it's closer to the con, if you want my number I can give it to you and we can text eachother about where to meet up.

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
I will be going as well with a large group of people someone in my group will also be cosplaying from Naruto (Sai) and well the rest of us are scattered in cosplay XD we'll probably see you though considering we'll be expansive. Hope you have a good time at the con :3

Generous Fatcat

11,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Winter Persephone
I will be going as well with a large group of people someone in my group will also be cosplaying from Naruto (Sai) and well the rest of us are scattered in cosplay XD we'll probably see you though considering we'll be expansive. Hope you have a good time at the con :3

Oh nice! If you do see me, be sure to say hi! (But let me know who you are..cause otherwise I'm just going be like..'wtf? that was random..' hehe..so just let me know )

11,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Firefly Rhapsody
Winter Persephone

Oh nice! If you do see me, be sure to say hi! (But let me know who you are..cause otherwise I'm just going be like..'wtf? that was random..' hehe..so just let me know )

I'll probably be like I'm that girl from GAIA XD but then explain it so that I don't seem like a HUGE creeper

Generous Fatcat

11,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Winter Persephone
Firefly Rhapsody
Winter Persephone

I'll probably be like I'm that girl from GAIA XD but then explain it so that I don't seem like a HUGE creeper

Haha, that's fine xD I wonder how many other Konans will be there.. :0

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces