Welcome to Gaia! ::

want to start another get together so people can meet other gaians that are going to acen. Is anyone interested? I am open for suggestions on things you want to do there as well. please let me know what your cosplay plans are too ^^

Tour of the Hotel video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdtzwtJjzlg

Important Notice About Signs And Location:

We are only allowed to be in the downstairs part of the dome. Please do not go to the upper level dome at all the IRT will murder you and probably murder me as well. They need their space especially since the medical office up there as well. I will probably post this three times to make sure everyone knows.

The next thing is our signs:

After talking to IRT about the sign rule they have been willing to make one exception which is a "signboard" where people can write their names down. It can say Gaia online meetup. I suggest that you make it with a "roll-up" poster so we can hide it afterwords. I apologize for any inconvenience if you have to start over on it but yeah i really don't need me or anyone else getting in trouble.

CONTACT ME INFO: msn messanger - alan849@hotmail.com
Gaia username: Bishoujo849
AIM - keitaro849
YIM - dejiko849

Map: User Image
WHEN: saturday at 1pm
PLACE: the dome (DOWNSTARIS ONLY)
the new guild: gaia guild

Memberlist: gaia name and acen forum username and cosplay plans on saturday

1. Cyanide Joyride; Acen forums: Briefasa
2. XxXSinister WhispersXxX
3. Chocobofan4; ACen forums : Chocobofan4
4. Muic
5. Mystic-Vampire-Fox
6. Bunny-Lolita-Chan
7. wind_kitty (cosplay: Leafeon)
8. Melinoe Apo Skotadi
9. Mystline Roulette
10. Ashli-chan
11. Levina-jade
User ImageUser Image
-----
I'm sorry I didn't show up at the Gaia meet-up, but the Vocaloid meet-up was right next to it, and my friend really wanted to go to the store. D:
Hey Bishie, who did you go as on Saturday?
XxXSinister WhispersXxX
User ImageUser Image
-----
I'm sorry I didn't show up at the Gaia meet-up, but the Vocaloid meet-up was right next to it, and my friend really wanted to go to the store. D:

saturday i was in my lolita. i could add you to the list now ^^ hopefully there will be less conflicting events going on
Bishoujo849
XxXSinister WhispersXxX
User ImageUser Image
-----

saturday i was in my lolita

User ImageUser Image
-----
Was it pink? If not, then I swear I saw a guy crossdressing who looked so much like you. .__.
Anyway, please sign me up as a maybe, I'll be going as America that day if everything works out.
XxXSinister WhispersXxX
Bishoujo849
XxXSinister WhispersXxX
User ImageUser Image
-----

saturday i was in my lolita

User ImageUser Image
-----
Was it pink? If not, then I swear I saw a guy crossdressing who looked so much like you. .__.
Anyway, please sign me up as a maybe, I'll be going as America that day if everything works out.

well i also had a pink chii dress i was walking around in ^^; did you see that one?
User ImageUser Image
-----
YES! That was the one! You looked great in it!
Hopefully next year nothing will get in the way. >3/size]
XxXSinister WhispersXxX
User ImageUser Image
-----
YES! That was the one! You looked great in it!
Hopefully next year nothing will get in the way. >3/size]

yeah it was really pretty >.< i might sell it though cuz it costed me $250 lol. that and it takes 2 people to put it on

Super Cutie-Pie

14,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
I'm SO there. ;D
Bunny-Lolita-Chan
User Image
I'm SO there. ;D

added <3

7,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
So early to start this. Oh well. I will be going again next year. My Leafeon cosplay was super poplar. I think I will do it again next year but I might change it around to be Steampunk Leafeon. What do you guys think?
wind_kitty
So early to start this. Oh well. I will be going again next year. My Leafeon cosplay was super poplar. I think I will do it again next year but I might change it around to be Steampunk Leafeon. What do you guys think?

yeah i start it now way early so i can plan things a bit easier. A leafeon cosplay would be cute =)

Super Cutie-Pie

14,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Speaking of pokemon cosplays, I think I might to a togetic lolita cosplay! Just an idea so far, or I might do a pikacho one, but thats unoriginal.
Bunny-Lolita-Chan
User Image
Speaking of pokemon cosplays, I think I might to a togetic lolita cosplay! Just an idea so far, or I might do a pikacho one, but thats unoriginal.

ooo that sounds really cute as well biggrin i can't wait to see it

7,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Clambake 200
Bishoujo849
wind_kitty

yeah i start it now way early so i can plan things a bit easier. A leafeon cosplay would be cute =)

Once I get my digital copy of my cosplay pic from deatcom.net, I will show you all what I looked like as leafeon. I think I was the only leafeon this year so if you saw one it might have been me.
wind_kitty
Bishoujo849
wind_kitty

Once I get my digital copy of my cosplay pic from deatcom.net, I will show you all what I looked like as leafeon. I think I was the only leafeon this year so if you saw one it might have been me.

I'll try looking through the pics again ^^ and see if there's a leafeon pic somewhere.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games