Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you be attending the Gaia Events at A Kon?

Yes I'll be attending the Gaia Events at A Kon 0.42307692307692 42.3% [ 88 ]
I might attend the Gaia Events at A Kon 0.28365384615385 28.4% [ 59 ]
I'm not able to attend but I want to vote for the gold 0.29326923076923 29.3% [ 61 ]
Total Votes:[ 208 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 12 >

Lavish Shapeshifter

12,650 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I live near Dallas but the first convention I'm ever attending is going to be in Austin / San Antonio XD Foooo I wonder if I'll see you guys there?

Apocalyptic Deadeye

18,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Conventioneer 300
x Curbside Cyanide x
I live near Dallas but the first convention I'm ever attending is going to be in Austin / San Antonio XD Foooo I wonder if I'll see you guys there?

You never know.
smile

Lavish Shapeshifter

12,650 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Sifen Yamishi
x Curbside Cyanide x

You never know.
smile

I really hope so!!

Super Junior

14,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Megathread 100
This will be my first time attending A-Kon and also gaia being there.
It'll be my second anime con.
I might also be cosplaying

Apocalyptic Deadeye

18,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Conventioneer 300
This just in from A-Kon's official FB page:

Hentaifest and Yaoifest will not be in the programming this year.

11,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Object of Affection 150
That would be awesome the next this event happens.

Apocalyptic Deadeye

18,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Conventioneer 300
Out of curiosity, who wants to line up outside the panel room an hour before it starts? I'm doing that myself and if you want, feel free to talk with me. I won't bite...much.
sweatdrop
Sifen Yamishi
Sweet_Southern-gal
What days and time is the forum going to be this year cause last year was really hard to get to.

I love seeing all the Gaia players at A-Kon, it's an awesome way to make friends and see what everyone's doing smile

GAIA released their panel schedule on the site a few weeks ago. But I'd double-check with A-Kon's site to see if it's correct when they release it:

Gaia Game Show
Friday, June 1st, 4:30pm — 5:30pm
San Antonio
If you enjoy fun, games, contests and random awesomeness, come to the Gaia Game Show. We've got some cool surprises and fantastic prizes up our sleeve, so come prepared for a good time. All attendees are guaranteed to walk away with a prize!

Official Gaia Panel
Saturday, June 2nd, 2:30pm — 3:30pm
San Antonio
Come meet Gaia's staff, and get a sneak peek at upcoming features, games, and events. Stick around for the open-mic Q&A session and get your burning questions answered! Expect plenty of fun and some great prizes!

THank you so much, I just saw the schedule yesterday.

Apocalyptic Deadeye

18,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Conventioneer 300
Sweet_Southern-gal

Hope it helps.
Sifen Yamishi
Sweet_Southern-gal

Hope it helps.

It does

Apocalyptic Deadeye

18,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Conventioneer 300
If anyone wants to meet up an hour beforehand, I'll be outside the panel room at 3pm on Friday/1pm on Saturday.

Should you see a woman letting me sleep on her lap, that's the girlfriend.
[Unsure if she'll be attending with me though]

Fashionable Genius

smile_its_me
I owe my daughter..so I want to send her to A-con.
Since she will be graduating and enjoys anime and Gaia.

I am hoping to see more details of where and when Gaia will be there, as you get it.
User Image

I'd just like to point out that this is my mother, and I do indeed have a 3-day pass for A-Kon. Thank you, mom. <3 I graduated with my BBA in Management back on May 13th.

Sifen, I'd be more than happy to join you outside the panel rooms. I'll make a note of it. :3

Apocalyptic Deadeye

18,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Conventioneer 300
Mysterious A
smile_its_me

I am hoping to see more details of where and when Gaia will be there, as you get it.
User Image

I'd just like to point out that this is my mother, and I do indeed have a 3-day pass for A-Kon. Thank you, mom. <3 I graduated with my BBA in Management back on May 13th.

Sifen, I'd be more than happy to join you outside the panel rooms. I'll make a note of it. :3

Smile: The panels are as follows.
Quote:
Gaia Game Show
San Antonio
If you enjoy fun, games, contests and random awesomeness, come to the Gaia Game Show. We've got some cool surprises and fantastic prizes up our sleeve, so come prepared for a good time. All attendees are guaranteed to walk away with a prize!

Official Gaia Panel
San Antonio
Come meet Gaia's staff, and get a sneak peek at upcoming features, games, and events. Stick around for the open-mic Q&A session and get your burning questions answered! Expect plenty of fun and some great prizes!

And Mysterious, no problem. Just look out for me. I do ask that you don't use any discriminatory slurs towards the girlfriend and myself.

Fashionable Genius

Sifen Yamishi
Mysterious A
smile_its_me

User Image

Smile: The panels are as follows.
Quote:
Gaia Game Show
San Antonio

Official Gaia Panel
San Antonio

And Mysterious, no problem. Just look out for me. I do ask that you don't use any discriminatory slurs towards the girlfriend and myself.
User Image

Ok, but why would I?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff