Welcome to Gaia! ::

MaclauMo
masticated marshmallows
MaclauMo
Would it be helpful if I used my mule selling caches?
I only use this account to sell the big profits.

I'm pretty sure every little bit helps!
you would be very kind in joining with your mule heart let me know if you do to link back at you!
Das Geschäft

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Sweet Vindictions
MaclauMo
masticated marshmallows
MaclauMo

you would be very kind in joining with your mule heart let me know if you do to link back at you!
Das Geschäft

heart Thanks!

Nephaele's Husbando

Winged Inquisitor

MaclauMo
Sweet Vindictions
MaclauMo
masticated marshmallows
MaclauMo

Das Geschäft

heart Thanks!
You are very welcome.
I only sell caches on that account though.

Nephaele's Husbando

Winged Inquisitor

MaclauMo
I think next time I will make the auctions shorter.

Fashionable Businesswoman

4,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
Are people allowed to make donations that aren't items on here? I heart what you guys are doing even though I'm probably one of the people who aren't helping your cause. sweatdrop I want to donate like gold and the rest of my gcash even tho its not much because I used to not be able to buy the stuff that I have now and I wanna help others who are in my same situation. Im giving like a whole speech about this sweatdrop but yah i'm trying to change how I sell my stuff.... soo yah keep up the good work 3nodding

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
melissamelooloo
Are people allowed to make donations that aren't items on here? I heart what you guys are doing even though I'm probably one of the people who aren't helping your cause. sweatdrop I want to donate like gold and the rest of my gcash even tho its not much because I used to not be able to buy the stuff that I have now and I wanna help others who are in my same situation. Im giving like a whole speech about this sweatdrop but yah i'm trying to change how I sell my stuff.... soo yah keep up the good work 3nodding

thank you!
don't beat yourself down! i think is ok to support the site and the artists' work heart
Yes i welcome any donations. All items will be listed in the market place through the Army stores, any gold would be used to buy more items and list them!
Have a great day! heart heart

Hopeful Prophet

38,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
MaclauMo
melissamelooloo

thank you!
don't beat yourself down! i think is ok to support the site and the artists' work heart
Yes i welcome any donations. All items will be listed in the market place through the Army stores, any gold would be used to buy more items and list them!

That reminds me though: what happens if a shop somehow runs out of items to sell?

Sexy Vampire

18,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image

Could you mention somewhere that bids cannot be cancelled after five minutes of being listed on the MP?

I've gotten a few messages asking me to sell my items for another price, but I can't cancel them. If you could convey this, I'd really appreciate it! (I've also put up a notice in big, red letters in my store to tell people the same thing. I'm tired of the messages. :P)

No. My chocolate. Go away.

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
mist777
MaclauMo
melissamelooloo

thank you!

That reminds me though: what happens if a shop somehow runs out of items to sell?

Hi!
It's understandable if a shop is empty for a while.
I use the gold from the auctions to buy more items for the shops, i believe every little bit helps!
You can always go Dumpster dive and list any unwanted items for a short auction smile

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
masticated marshmallows
MaclauMo

hahaha yeah, i'm gonna write a list with tips for the shops with auctions! heart

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Minerva de Sade
User Image

Could you mention somewhere that bids cannot be cancelled after five minutes of being listed on the MP?

I've gotten a few messages asking me to sell my items for another price, but I can't cancel them. If you could convey this, I'd really appreciate it! (I've also put up a notice in big, red letters in my store to tell people the same thing. I'm tired of the messages. :P)

No. My chocolate. Go away.

Oh yeah, i feel your pain!
I'm gonna add it!

Nephaele's Husbando

Winged Inquisitor

MaclauMo
masticated marshmallows
MaclauMo

hahaha yeah, i'm gonna write a list with tips for the shops with auctions! heart
I am really just impatient.

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
heart heart heart

Winged Kitten

24,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
piggyzhou
heart heart heart

Thanks! heart

Godlike Angel

19,750 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
MaclauMo
piggyzhou
heart heart heart

Thanks! heart
I tried to <3 this thread but it keeps not letting me click it (I'll have to do it when I get home I think -- work compy is just all full of fails).

@___@ Ummmm............ Ummmm....... WALPS.... I was wondering... Are you majority of the army XD? The first 2 on that list look like mules.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff