Forgotten Warrior Angel
Moonlight Rose113
Forgotten Warrior Angel
Moonlight Rose113
Forgotten Warrior Angel
Moonlight Rose113

surprised ohhhh I see sempai
Must be a very important sword den~

yeah and if u play your cards right sempai might just give u his sword if ur training goes well as i might not of given any but i indeed have and thats to learn from the master and train on what u see and what what u are told to learn

also i am selling in store but seems i can get any buyers lately any ideas

emotion_kirakira I shall wok very hard sempai! It would be a great honor to obtain a sword used by sempai >w<
Do you sell any rare items or items worth a lot often? If so you could post some threads saying hey selling this ... item for ... cause when I look at your store usually they're below avg then you could put a link and they would see all the items for sale
Idk just an idea to attract people

u will in time my favorite pupil

also tbh i am not good with math or even figuring out the pricing thing here. I suck at buying or selling or even trading. I need a better store intro as well as better pricings. if u can pm me and help that would help ur sempai greatly

-eyes sparkle- okay! -goes back to training-
And tbh I don't sell that often and I don't think I'm the person to ask when it comes to making a profit because I give people huge discounts cause I'm in a good mood xD
I did buy a lot of outfits at one point though... It's hard to find good ones nowadays D;
Sowwy sempai, I'm not much help
For the intro though, make it interesting or show them your personality?
Not the usual lowest prices! Lots of goods! And that sort of stuff

oh ok thanks and just for that u get a good grade

R-really? >w<
;o sempai looks niiice
And I thought you were going to sleep two hours ago?

Ruthless Hunter

10,100 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Moonlight Rose113
Forgotten Warrior Angel
Moonlight Rose113
Forgotten Warrior Angel
Moonlight Rose113

emotion_kirakira I shall wok very hard sempai! It would be a great honor to obtain a sword used by sempai >w<
Do you sell any rare items or items worth a lot often? If so you could post some threads saying hey selling this ... item for ... cause when I look at your store usually they're below avg then you could put a link and they would see all the items for sale

also tbh i am not good with math or even figuring out the pricing thing here. I suck at buying or selling or even trading. I need a better store intro as well as better pricings. if u can pm me and help that would help ur sempai greatly

And tbh I don't sell that often and I don't think I'm the person to ask when it comes to making a profit because I give people huge discounts cause I'm in a good mood xD
I did buy a lot of outfits at one point though... It's hard to find good ones nowadays D;

R-really? >w<
;o sempai looks niiice

yeah about that i wanted to sell some more

Greyyyy's Wife

Friendly Conversationalist

16,750 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Forgotten Warrior Angel
Moonlight Rose113
Forgotten Warrior Angel
Moonlight Rose113
Forgotten Warrior Angel
Moonlight Rose113

R-really? >w<
;o sempai looks niiice

yeah about that i wanted to sell some more

Good lurk sempai~ I will try to bump the ones I see if I have time :3
Nanight!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out