Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Hey, so I'm finally returning to gaia after a long, LONG, break! I have come to the realization that I don't want many of my old items! Please help me clear out by checking out my shop!

Click here for my shop!

I'm willing to negotiate prices and do trades. It's been awhile so bear with me as I get back into the swing of things.

6,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Bump

I do have another assassin's guise and am willing to discuss prices.

6,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Generous Hunter

10,575 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
fireyear
Hey, so I'm finally returning to gaia after a long, LONG, break! I have come to the realization that I don't want many of my old items! Please help me clear out by checking out my shop!

Click here for my shop!

I'm willing to negotiate prices and do trades. It's been awhile so bear with me as I get back into the swing of things.

I just want to let you know that that link does not link you to your store. It links to the user who clicks on the link's store.

Edit: This is your store.

6,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Feminine Desires
fireyear

Click here for my shop!

I just want to let you know that that link does not link you to your store. It links to the user who clicks on the link's store.

Edit: This is your store.

Thank you for that! They look the same to me, but that's probably becasue it's my account, I'm not really the best with computers.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff