Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
Ok so this is something new that I have never dealt with. I thought the problem was lagging in my browser or something but it's been 2 days now and I still haven't seen my gold increase when I sell high priced items. I sold items worth 30tril and normally the gold would automatically increase once the transaction is done. Yet my gold hasn't moved. If it was a small transaction like 20bil, the gold would increase. However, larger transactions aren't generating and I'm getting worried. I filed a ticket the other day and spoke to a mod in the bugs forum but I'm wondering is anybody else having this problem on MP and in their store? I'm hoping it's not just me.

Feral Sex Symbol

8,675 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
I had the same exact thing happen to me. I sold an item for 300 mil and it never showed up on my account. I didn't know where to go to report it so i just left it..it hasn't shown up since..But I even got a pm saying it was sold.

5,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
Ievenchews
I had the same exact thing happen to me. I sold an item for 300 mil and it never showed up on my account. I didn't know where to go to report it so i just left it..it hasn't shown up since..But I even got a pm saying it was sold.

that's exactly what happened to me. I even checked my store log and the items were sold

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff