Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Prophet

dragonmonkey
Linshon
So what do ya say. 150b?
If Eserel doesn't accept then I'll accept yours but as she was here first I'd feel wrong to not go through with her offer. I don't like the first come first serve deal sometimes yet it does seem a bit more ...'fair.'

OH I wasn't aware I was bidding against someone else.

Fluffy Glitch

Linshon
dragonmonkey
Linshon
So what do ya say. 150b?
If Eserel doesn't accept then I'll accept yours but as she was here first I'd feel wrong to not go through with her offer. I don't like the first come first serve deal sometimes yet it does seem a bit more ...'fair.'

Well, kind of. It's not that either of you are offering me any more or less than the other.

Profitable Prophet

dragonmonkey
Linshon
dragonmonkey
Linshon
So what do ya say. 150b?

Well, kind of. It's not that either of you are offering me any more or less than the other.

Nah it just makes me more hesitant to offer is all. Um. I guess let me know. idk.

In a relationship with t3h marth

Versatile Shapeshifter

did you see my post?

Fluffy Glitch

Linshon
dragonmonkey
Linshon
dragonmonkey
Linshon
So what do ya say. 150b?

Nah it just makes me more hesitant to offer is all. Um. I guess let me know. idk.
Sorry about that. I do apologize as such matters usually goes: hb wins all but in this case it's the one that offered first because there isn't that much of a difference between what you two are offering.

I'm going to go with Eserel's offer but I thank you for your interest.

Loyal Gatekeeper

10,175 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Would you be willing to go 20B for the shine drop? whee It is so emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart !

Fluffy Glitch

If any of the stuff you're bidding on sells before I can take it off the MP I apologize. I work on a first come first serve basis.

Fluffy Glitch

Updated with new stuff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas