Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Glitch

The Original Post has been Updated to reflect what I currently have in store that has yet to be sold. I will edit the original post as needed.

Fluffy Glitch

Haggle avec moi, I dun' mind.

In a relationship with t3h marth

Versatile Shapeshifter

dragonmonkey
could i trade you my navy marionette restrung for your pale marionette restrung?

Fluffy Glitch

Eserel
dragonmonkey
could i trade you my navy marionette restrung for your pale marionette restrung?
I looked at the poses and I'm not too keen on the navy marionette, plus currently the pale is around 100+ bil more and I'm not willing to knock off that much from the price as of yet. Thank you for the offer.

Versatile Shapeshifter

dragonmonkey
Eserel
dragonmonkey
I looked at the poses and I'm not too keen on the navy marionette, plus currently the pale is around 100+ bil more and I'm not willing to knock off that much from the price as of yet. Thank you for the offer.
are there any items you are interested in?

Fluffy Glitch

Eserel
Just updated the OP for that very question.

dragonmonkey
Wishlist - Items I'd be willing to exchange for stuff in my store as long as the exchange is close to what I'm selling. (I'd be willing to knock off a bit of gold. Say something is currently in the MP for 9bil, I'd be willing to trade that item that I have for an item that is worth around 5bil.) That is not to say I wouldn't be willing to trade other items & not just these yet these ones I'd be a bit more willing to trade something in my store for.

User Image - Center Stage Charm. Price: Around 60bil

User Image - Warm Kricket Hair. Price: Around 40bil when it was listed....

User Image - Lady Chimes Reprise. Price: Around 115bil, can change at any moment.

Versatile Shapeshifter

dragonmonkey
Eserel
Just updated the OP for that very question.

dragonmonkey
Wishlist - Items I'd be willing to exchange for stuff in my store as long as the exchange is close to what I'm selling. (I'd be willing to knock off a bit of gold. Say something is currently in the MP for 9bil, I'd be willing to trade that item that I have for an item that is worth around 5bil.) That is not to say I wouldn't be willing to trade other items & not just these yet these ones I'd be a bit more willing to trade something in my store for.

User Image - Center Stage Charm. Price: Around 60bil

User Image - Lady Chimes Reprise. Price: Around 115bil, can change at any moment.

User Image - Sour Blue Raspberry Godina. Price: Around 12 bil, can change at any moment.
i have a lady chimes reprise but none of the other items :c

Fluffy Glitch

Eserel
Sorry. The lady chimes has gone down since I last updated to 56bil and that's too deep of a discount for me to only accept that in trade even with say the navy blue restrung.

Profitable Prophet

dragonmonkey
Edited the first post.

Hi there n.n What are you looking for toward your Pale Marionette Restrung? I am trying to find one around 150b n.n

Fluffy Glitch

Linshon
dragonmonkey

User Image - Center Stage Charm. Price: Around 60bil, can change at any moment.

User Image - Lady Chimes Reprise. Price: Around 56bil, can change at any moment.

Right now the going price is 290bil for the Pale restrung with my listing being the lowest, I'd be willing to go down to 250bil. The lowest I'd go for is 200bil.

Profitable Prophet

dragonmonkey
Linshon
dragonmonkey

User Image - Lady Chimes Reprise. Price: Around 56bil, can change at any moment.

Right now the going price is 290bil for the Pale restrung with my listing being the lowest, I'd be willing to go down to 250bil maybe lower but not much.

Sorry but there is already one on Market at 250b sad They are an item that no one is buying up anymore and thus are deflating pretty hard because the hype around them have gone down. Let me know if you change your mind thank you n.n

Versatile Shapeshifter

dragonmonkey
Eserel
Sorry. The lady chimes has gone down since I last updated to 56bil and that's too deep of a discount for me to only accept that in trade even with say the navy blue restrung.
ah ok
well i have 100b pure too but it sounds like youre not interested in that

Profitable Prophet

dragonmonkey
Linshon
dragonmonkey

Right now the going price is 290bil for the Pale restrung with my listing being the lowest, I'd be willing to go down to 250bil. The lowest I'd go for is 200bil.

So what do ya say. 150b?

Fluffy Glitch

Eserel
dragonmonkey
Eserel
ah ok
Would you be willing to do the 100b pure & lady chimes?

Versatile Shapeshifter

dragonmonkey
Eserel
dragonmonkey
Eserel
ah ok
Would you be willing to do the 100b pure & lady chimes?
could i maybe cut it off by 5b?
because its literally all my gold and i'd like to save some of it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas