Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dabasaurus's Husband

Blessed Smoker

12,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
So there's 2 new gold and platinum items coming out, Dab's wings which glow and are alchemized, Sacred katana which has a glowing platinum blade. I plan to sell them in a 3 item bundle with my Boss Dj's which are no longer available in CS or Rigs.

I believe only brain has managed to sell a user bundle, but his were sold in CS. This a user recolor bundle not available in CS with limited wins in the rigs.

i probably will only sell a few, but im wondering what would be a good starting price?

1T per item or 3T starting price seemed fair since the headphones alone will be worth 2T by then.

Just looking for honest opinions on what you think of the set, and what you think i could get for these sweet items.

there are 2 more recolors i have coming, one matches this set. one does not. i was thinking of hoarding most until that items release as well.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

im also going to be co-hosting the auctions and having art contest, RNG raffles, bump gifting, avatar (tektek) contest and everything under the sun.

any good prize ideas? ext, ext?

Victorious Victory

25,950 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Rebel Spark 50

Dabasaurus's Husband

Blessed Smoker

12,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
nmyhv1

Yaaaassss, see who can make the best avatar with the items cool

Roguehuntress's Husband

Wealthy Raider

14,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Dabasaurus Rex
So there's 2 new gold and platinum items coming out, Dab's wings which glow and are alchemized, Sacred katana which has a glowing platinum blade. I plan to sell them in a 3 item bundle with my Boss Dj's which are no longer available in CS or Rigs.

I believe only brain has managed to sell a user bundle, but his were sold in CS. This a user recolor bundle not available in CS with limited wins in the rigs.

i probably will only sell a few, but im wondering what would be a good starting price?

1T per item or 3T starting price seemed fair since the headphones alone will be worth 2T by then.

Just looking for honest opinions on what you think of the set, and what you think i could get for these sweet items.

there are 2 more recolors i have coming, one matches this set. one does not. i was thinking of hoarding most until that items release as well.

im also going to be co-hosting the auctions and having art contest, RNG raffles, bump gifting, and everything under the sun.

i want sooooooo bad v.v lol and 3tril is a good starting pirce

Victorious Victory

25,950 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Rebel Spark 50
Dabasaurus Rex
nmyhv1

Poor people like me will have a chance. </3

Dabasaurus's Husband

Blessed Smoker

12,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
xXLord_EnvyXx
Dabasaurus Rex

im also going to be co-hosting the auctions and having art contest, RNG raffles, bump gifting, and everything under the sun.

you already have dj's. just need the wings and katanas to complete your set

Roguehuntress's Husband

Wealthy Raider

14,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Dabasaurus Rex
xXLord_EnvyXx
Dabasaurus Rex

yes i know will they be sold sepritly as well?

Dabasaurus's Husband

Blessed Smoker

12,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
nmyhv1
Dabasaurus Rex
nmyhv1

well the Rng is fair for everyone, the bumping contest too. with the avatar contest that makes 3 contest open to everyone and 1 contest open to artist

Dabasaurus's Husband

Blessed Smoker

12,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
xXLord_EnvyXx
Dabasaurus Rex
xXLord_EnvyXx
Dabasaurus Rex

I only plan to sell individual items to those who already own my boss Dj's. mrgreen

Roguehuntress's Husband

Wealthy Raider

14,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Dabasaurus Rex
xXLord_EnvyXx
Dabasaurus Rex
xXLord_EnvyXx
Dabasaurus Rex

I only plan to sell individual items to those who already own my boss Dj's. mrgreen

ahhh ok then i honestly only want the katana though lol

Dabasaurus's Husband

Blessed Smoker

12,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
xXLord_EnvyXx
Dabasaurus Rex
xXLord_EnvyXx
Dabasaurus Rex
xXLord_EnvyXx
Dabasaurus Rex

ahhh ok then i honestly only want the katana though lol

luckily you have a choice since you have the headphones already cool

Dabasaurus's Husband

Blessed Smoker

12,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
Repelling
Next, plat and gold headband 8]

emotion_dowant now i need another ticket damn you xD

Victorious Victory

25,950 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Rebel Spark 50
Dabasaurus Rex
nmyhv1
Dabasaurus Rex
nmyhv1

well the Rng is fair for everyone, the bumping contest too. with the avatar contest that makes 3 contest open to everyone and 1 contest open to artist

*Poor and lazy people like me.

Dabasaurus's Husband

Blessed Smoker

12,600 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
nmyhv1
Dabasaurus Rex
nmyhv1
Dabasaurus Rex
nmyhv1

*Poor and lazy people like me.

blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas